The Official Rejection and New Promises

I woke in a strange room, It was moving. No lie. Come to think of it this is like the third time I've passed out lately, I really need to stop.

I tried to move my arm because, well I had an itch. But something heavy was holding it down and my other arm was stuck too.

"Hey do you mind letting me hands go?" I asked. Looking at the guy whom was holding my hands, he was attractive.

"Xavier she's awake! Thank god, she's awake." He said. "I'm Soren, you blacked out. Now we're in the back of Damien's van."

"Okay... My name's Clarista." I said awkwardly. "How long do we have until we get back to school, I can't miss the first day please don't tell that I missed it. How long was out for?" I said feeling live my mouth had word diarrhea.

He laughed, "You haven't missed school, you've been passed out for like an hour." He said. "Calm down."

I can't really calm down because I was officially starting my heat. My wolf needs to find and mate with someone soon or she will die, speaking of my wolf she hasn't talked to me since we moved here, my wolfs name is Carly. I think she stopped talking because she was rejected.

A pain sky-rocketed through my neck and I winced hissing. I felt a burning sensation bubble where I was meant to be marked. It was happening he marked someone, Mark went through with the final step of rejection, marking another. Tears brimmed my eyes but I blinked them away the last thing I needed was for Soren to see me cry. For some reason I wanted to stay strong in front of him.

I sat up shifting myself away from him, you see I felt something stir inside me when I met him, I was afraid that I might fall for him and I'm terrified of being crushed again. I'm petrified of being rejected again. I feel as if I am falling though, not for him but into a bottomless pit of lonely and darkness, it had to be me, I had to be given this life. Why?

I sat in an uncomfortable, awkward silence for the remainder of the journey. Soren kept on glancing at me and shaking his head I was about to ask him what was wrong but he slid the door open and practically ran out of the van. I stepped out slowly and felt a tear that I was trying to keep inside side out. I dragged myself upstairs hoping that Mark wouldn't be there. But with my luck that probably won't happen, he'll probably be there demanding me to leave there dorm.

Finally luck was on my side even though mark was there with his 'mate' he was packing up his clothes and other items. I was happy to say the least I wouldn't have to worry about running into the when I go to visit my friends.

I saw Acantha and Belladonna sitting on the couch, Acantha had Bella's arm in her hand and a worried expression on her face. I cough to show my presence. Acantha and Bella looked up and a smile lit up their faces.

"You're back, just in time for school your timetable came in earlier today." Acantha said. "Also are you able you correct limbs?"

"Depends, which limb?" I said "And why?"

"Well I kind of broke Bella's arm, you see I was doing a spell to make Bella's arm stronger. Sadly I failed and broke her arm. I don't think I'll ever succeed in doing simple magic." Acantha cryed throwing her arms in the air in exasperation. "Anyway just correct her arm, please."

"Bella this might hurt not too much but it will hurt a bit." I lied it would hurt a lot but i didn't want her to scream at me. I tugged her arm and straightened it out she bit her lip hard trying to control the pain. "Sorry your bone started healing wrong, this is going to be excruciatingly painful. I have to re-break it."

Her eyes widened slightly but then she nodded, "Just get it over with." And I did I broke her arm I winced when her scream met my ears.

"Acantha get the bandages from the bathroom." I ordered, I grabbed the top of Bella's fore arm and her wrist. I pulled and pushed the bone together. I took the bandages from Acantha and wrapped them tightly around her arm. "There that should work."

"Thanks Clarista, I shouldn't have trusted Acantha and her magic, they are not a good mix." Bella said rolling her eyes.

"I'll be in my room don't disturb me. I need to sleep, school tomorrow. When I walked into my room I couldn't help but notice how empty it looked all traces of Mark was gone. I've been here for a few months and school hasn't started yet, it feels weird to not be in school.

My school timetable when along the lines of-

------------------------------------------------------------------

8.00 a. m.- Morning class- you picked- Archery |

9.00 a. m.- Self Defence |

9.45 a. m.- Self Control |

10.30 a. m.- Break |

11.15 a. m.- Werewolf History |

12.00 p. m.- Language- Irish, English |

1.00 p. m. - P.E (Physical Education) |

1.45p.m.- Maths |

2.45 p. m. - End of school day |

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On top of that we have morning and nightly Assembly. I look at the clock it show ten, I decide that that time is perfect for me to go to sleep. I change into my fluffy pyjamas and set an alarm for half six. Before I fall asleep my phone pings to signal that I received a text. Osuin's name flashed on the screen I smiled Osuin was a good guy his mate will be one lucky girl. Back to the text.

You awake? The text read.

Yep. Where are you?

Look outside your window! Osuin typed.

Shaking, I crossed to the window and pulled up the blind. Osuin sat on my window sill, smiling sheepishly. I opened the window. " How long have you been there?" I asked. " Er, two hours now I think. My butt was sore, but now its kinda numb." I laughed and held the window wide. " Come on in."

"Here," he said after he climbed in. "I got you this." He rummaged in his pocket and fished out a crumpled and mangled rose. I smiled and took it from him. "It's beautiful." I laughed while putting it in a vase. He shuffled his feet awkwardly on my carpet. " You OK?" he asked. I adverted his gaze.

" Hmm?" he asked, lifting my chin. His eyes were so full of concern, that my own overflowed with tears. He wrapped me in a hug as I sobbed against his shoulder. "Shush." he soothed while patting my back.

I pulled away from him and gave him a watery smile. " Thank you," I whispered. " Thats what I'm here for." he muttered.

Then we were kissing, my mind in a spin. He lifted me off my feet, twirling me round and round. My heart fluttered as we kissed. The whole world ceased to exist only Osuin and I.

" Hey, I think I left, my wand in here, I'm supposed to be practising..."

Acantha stopped dead in the doorway, her smile completely wiped from her face. Sparks flew automactically from her hand as her eyes widened. " Come on Acantha, what's keeping you?" Belladonna appeared at her shoulder.

" Oh..."

Osuin and I stood there, cheeks red. Silence. "Hey guy's." I finally said. "What's up?"

A/N

Thanks for reading the last page was writen by WhiteSatinBlack and Hmd220. they're brilliant writers and we're all writing around the same characters!

Do you think Clarista and Osuin should be together or Clarista and Soren?

Please COTE!

Love you guys!