Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual event are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or  transmitted in any form or by any means without prior permission to the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! STRICTLY NO PERFECTIONIST!

******

Henrietta Agnes Laurel is just a simple woman. The typical angel-like they say. She's too good to be true to exist.

She live her life like a living Princess in her big mansion with her loving parents. Their family is well known in the world for having her as the 1st rank Most beautiful women in the world, 5th time champion and does have a lot of businesses around the globe. She's also an athlete and she likes strawberries and ice creams. She's a freelance model and a singer, which every company would dream to have. YET! SHE FEELS NOTHING BUT DISTINCT.

Little didn't she know, everything was all because she was the reincarnated goddess Aphrodite and when she found out she wasn't alone? What will happen to her? What if she met the two cunning men who would make her world upside down? What will she choose?--to stay in that quite world where she was born? Or to the world where she feels comfortable and belong?

Let's find out!