𝟎𝟐 - 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

Looking at the same moon as you was a boy , although his perspective was drastically different.

Among the woods, he sat on a log, the lake in front of him. The moon creating ripples of glitter on the surface of the water.

A girl peered around the corner as she spotted the boy, a sly smile making its way up to her face.

"What are you doing here?", she asked, sitting next to the boy on the trunk.

"Where else would I be at 3 am?", the boy chuckled.

"You should be sleeping Jungkook", the girl uttered, worriedly.

"I told you not to worry about me Sheila, I'm fine", he sighed.

"But tomorrow's a big day you know", Sheila commented.

"And I can't wait", Jungkook smirked.

"Look what I found?", Sheila gave a photo of you to Jungkook.

"Where did you find it?", he asked curiously.

Sheila shrugged her shoulders.

"Good, now we even know how the princess looks", he bitterly chuckled taking a closer look at your face.

"She's pathetic, just like I thought, tomorrow, when she gets married and becomes the Queen, there will be nothing stopping us from planning an attack on the kingdom", Jungkook grimaced.

"The poor little thing knows nothing about running the kingdom and she won't even see it coming", Sheila added.

"All these years, we have been stuck in the forest and they get to spread stupid tales about us", Jungkook scoffed.

"They paint us out to be some monsters when they are the thieves of our rightful belongings", it made Jungkook's blood boil.

Sheila kept her hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"We'll claim back everything like we have deserved to", Sheila reassured.

"I know we will", Jungkook replied as he returned your picture to Sheila.

"What should we do about this?", she kept the picture distant from herself because humans were far then just disliked by the wolves.

"I got an idea", Jungkook grabbed some cut up wood on the corner of the log.

He placed it in the middle and then took one wood to his mouth. Instantly his fangs appeared and he scraped them fast enough on the wood to create a fire.

He threw that log back into the pile of logs as a huge blaze started.

"Put the picture in", he commanded Sheila who did as she was told.

The flames engulfed your photo as Jungkook stared at it in awe.

"She looks better as a burning princess", he smirked.

When the picture had nothing left of it other than ashes, he was more than satisfied with himself.

The two of them shifted back into wolves as they strayed away from the fire and in seconds, disappeared into the woods once again.

------------------------------------------------

I know this is short but I'm sort of just setting the mood for the story once again.

The real story begins in the next part! ❤️✨