𝟏𝟔 - 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥

It was one whole day that Jungkook didn't barge into your room.

It was one whole day you didn't get to see his smile, it was one whole day of feeling like a failure.

The others had done a great job of taking care of you and Jungkook. They were also great at calming the panicking public now that the alpha was down.

They even tried their best to make you laugh with no result of course.

You couldn't stop blaming yourself for all of this, not until Jungkook doesn't wake up.

From what the boys told you, the bloodfeeders were defeated in the end. They assured you that they wouldn't dare set foot here again.

You were so close to informing the boys about Sheila but then again, she wasn't bluffing and she was definitely going to go to even extremer lengths if she found out.

Lost in your thoughts, you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in", you sighed.

It was Jin and he had a big smile on his face, "Jungkook's awake".

Those words sent your heart leaping out of your chest and you practically ran to his room making Jin chuckle coming after you.

You weren't the only one it turns out excited to see him awake. The boys were crowding the room too, looking like they were conversing but everything stopped when you came into the room and then your eyes locked with Jungkook's.

He wasn't able to hold a strong gaze like he had always been able to. He looked vulnerable all bandaged up. You have never seen him like this before.

"We'll give you guys a minute", Namjoon insisted as the others nodded leaving you completely alone with Jungkook.

He kept his gaze trained on his hands on his lap, even they had some sort of bandaging around them. You moved one step forward, only now realizing how squeaky the floor was or was it your shoes?

"Jungkook", you began, your hands all sweaty, you didn't know where you were going with this.

"Don't", Jungkook growled like a warning.

"This, it's all my fault", you carried on.

Jungkook let out a bitter chuckle, "You don't listen do you?"

His eyes finally met yours but they weren't recognizable. Not of the Jungkook who had taken you out to the lake, your favourite Jungkook.

"I told you to stay in your room", he gritted his teeth, "And what did you do? You surrendered yourself! You risked everyone's lives all because of what!", he was screaming now.

"I just thought that- I...it was my fault the blood feeder came in the first place, he would leave the village alone if he just got a hold of me", you gulped.

"And then what, he would suck your blood, eat you, what were you going to do then", he interrogated now crossing his arms over his chest.

"I was going to think of that later", you had a plan, you had never said it was a good one.

"Think", Jungkook narrowed his eyes at you, "see that's the problem really, you don't think! had you ever thought of just listening to me or is that not a princess thing, a human thing", he spat.

Your fists clenched automatically on their side, human you found was looked as a weakness here, human you found was the reason Jungkook hated you were his soulmate.

"Why do you care!", you shot back.

"Why do you care even if I had died? It would be best for you wouldn't it? You would stop being embarrassed of a human soulmate!", sooner or later, you had begun screaming too. Your chest heaving up and down and tears blurring your vision.