𝟐𝟎 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

"Where is Jungkook? He should have been back by now", Jin paced back and fourth.

"Should we go looking?", Hoseok suggested.

"Hoseok's right, I have a bad feeling about this", Namjoon sighed.

"You don't think it's the bloodfeeders again right?", Taehyung asked with a not so good feeling in his stomach.

"It can't be, we just got rid of them", Yoongi explained although he was trying to convince himself more than anyone else.

The six boys heard footsteps fast approaching as they turned to see who it was. Sheila.

She was out of breath and looked like she had seen a ghost.

"What is it?", Jimin asked.

She shook her head, a tear trickling down her eye, it was fear, it was disgust in what she had become responsible for.

"T-they took them, both of them, even J-Jungkook", she painfully whispered the last part.

"Who are they!", Jin asked.

"The prince- I don't know exactly but he was after Y/N, they were supposed to get married before she ran into the forest", Sheila explained.

"How did that even happen, how did they know where to look?", Namjoon wondered.

Sheila strictly looked at the ground, she was stricken with guilt and unable to own up to her mistake.

"Who cares how! we need to go help them now", Jimin stated.

Sheila may never be able to let go of her guilt but she knew she could at least help them out.

"Back in the Kingdom, I saw them move out", Sheila sighed. "That's when I came looking for help".

"The kingdom means....out of the forest" Taehyung gulped looking around at the rest of the boys.

They all felt the same way about anything outside of their forest, many wolves had left the forest to fight back for their land only becoming a friend of death instead.

"I mean...I can't believe I'm saying this but how do we know they didn't already kill Jungkook?", Hoseok shook his head, unable to think of his Alpha of anything but alive.

"They can't kill him just yet, it is Y/N the prince was after and since she obviously refused to marry him, Jungkook will be used as leverage", Yoongi predicted.

"So then we have to save both of them, Y/N and Jungkook", Namjoon explained as they all nodded.

"I'll stay and guard the village", Sheila stated as she ran off.

"So how exactly will we do this?", Jimin asked.

"We need a plan", Jin laid out the map of the forest as everyone gathered.

"We know where the castle is, we just need to get passed the commoner areas around", he sighed.

"Umm guys...we do look like a bunch of humans anyways, as long as we don't morph, we'll blend right in", Taehyung suggested.

-------------------------------------------

You replayed your deal with the prince over and over in your head, inevitably hating yourself for it.

How were you the princess when you got no say in your life?

You looked across to Jungkook still fast asleep...you couldn't stand to see him like this.

He always looked so brave and put together in front of you but here as he lay in the very same cell as you, he was unable to defend himself so that's where you came in.

"Marry the prince so you can protect Jungkook", you whispered to yourself. That was the plan.

"I'm kind of thirsty", One of the guards outside your cell whined.

"Me too", another groaned.

"Let's just leave for a while, it's not like they can get out anyways", the men conversed.

After some deliberation, they finally left making this the perfect opportunity for you to try to wake up Jungkook.

Maybe you could escape, maybe he'd have a plan, maybe you just wanted to know that he was alright.

Slowly going over to him, you tried shaking his shoulder, "Wake up!"

Nothing.

"Wake up Jungkook...please", you whispered going closer to him.

Slowly yet surely you saw his eyes flicker open as you sat back in relief.

He jolted up, taking in his location and groaning in pain, "W-where am I?".

"Why am I locked up?", his fists clenched around the cell bars.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, this is all my fault" you sighed.

"What do you mean this is your fault!", he turned around to look at you.

You did not know why he looked so angry and upset.

He then let out a bitter chuckle, "Was this your plan the entire time?"

"Wh-what plan, I don't k-" you were very lost.

Jungkook was realizing you had him surrounded and he cursed for believing you for a second.

The kiss must have been your trick, he doesn't remember what happened next and then he woke up here.

His thoughts weren't as steady as he thought they were but he was thinking on the spot. What else was he supposed to make up of this? Your people always feared his kind and there he thought you were different, you were his soulmate but that didn't change the fact that you brought him to a cell, far away from his home.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tear you to pieces", he growled, taking slow steps towards you.

"What are you talking about! I have no idea what you are talking about, Jungkook STOP!", you put your hand in front of yourself.

You were trying very hard to form words without them getting stuck in your throat, you were terrified of this Jungkook.

"I've heard enough", his eyes became unrecognizable.

The cell was so small that he was towering you now but then a dart came hurling only to hit his neck.

"And I've seen enough", The prince yawned dramatically as Jungkook fell to the ground once again.

You were breathing heavily as sweat formed on your face.

"Can't tame a wolf boy?", the prince chuckled.

"You're lucky I came in time or else maybe he would have eaten you", he exclaimed with a smirk.

"They don't eat people", you rolled your eyes.

"Tell me one thing, how can you still defend him when he almost just attacked you?", The prince asked.

"He was just defending himself, he is kinder and braver then you will ever be!", you spat in his face.

"Silly princess, too naive to know you're holding on to something you don't know how to handle", the prince walked away with his men.

You looked between Jungkook and the cells, maybe you were wrong about everything.

After all, you had only escaped the castle a few days ago, you knew nothing of the world and maybe you were not meant to. Maybe you could've avoided this all together but now you were in too deep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! ❤️✨