𝟎𝟑 - 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

"Princess, the guests are waiting?", the elderly maid knocked on your door.

"J-just 15 more minutes", you yelled out as your hands were shaking as you were putting on Nora's maid dress.

"Hurry up Y/N, do you want to get caught?", Nora sighed.

You were so nervous and your hands were sweaty and you couldn't believe you were actually doing this.

To make things worse, it was daytime which meant it would be ten times harder to truly make this work.

You were already thinking of all the possibilities if you failed, which the chances of, were very high.

On the other hand, Nora looked confident as ever, as if she had done this multiple times.

"I-I'm done", you grabbed your handkerchief as the last element on the belt of your dress.

You walked out the dressing area to see Nora in the gown you were supposed to be in for your birthday party and the wedding.

"And here is your coat", Nora handed you a thick black covering.

The coat was your main clothing since it made you look like a stranger or commoner only visiting the castle thus leaving would be easy but, incase that didn't work, you guys had a plan B.

Incase the guards did stop you to ask why you had entered the castle, you would show your outfit underneath the coat indicating that you were a maid here for extra help for the princess' wedding.

Once reviewing the plan again for the hundredth time, you finally felt some hope of this actually working out.

The knock was heard again which would be the final call for you before it was time to go see the guests.

"Hurry up Nora!", you whispered.

"Almost done", she called out as she packed some essentials in a bag for you.

It was sure to last you for at least a couple of days which according to your plan would be more than enough.

---------------------------

"So..." Hoseok began as he laid out the map of the entire forest.

"For today, I think I found the perfect place for hunting the deers but...", he kept his hands on his hips as he thought about it for a while.

"But? we can't have any hitches in our hunting routine hyung, we can't waste all our time hunting", Jungkook commented.

In the wolf pack, everyone had responsibilities and each day, there was a method and timing to complete them. If they hadn't put in place such restrictions, neither them or their ancestors would have survived in the forest this long.

The seven boys consisting of six betas, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and the Alpha, Jungkook, were the hunting team.

There used to many more Alphas back in the day but with greed for wanting all the power to themselves, they had killed off each other leaving only one which was Jungkook's great great grandfather and through the blood line, despite being the youngest of the seven boys, Jungkook had become the Alpha.

"But it's in the outskirts of the forest so it will take us longer to get back", Taehyung added as he too stared at the map in Hoseok's hand.

"I think it's a good call since winter is coming soon and we need all the food we can get", Jimin gave his opinion.

"What do you think hyung?", despite being the Alpha, Jungkook posed the question to Namjoon who was mostly responsible for all of Jungkook's commands.