𝟐𝟓 - 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬

Announcement: You have been invited to attend the 22nd Coronation of Princess Y/N of the Anthropos Kingdom. Please wear something nice ;)

-------------------------------------------------

You were getting into your coronation gown and your hands were increasingly clammy. You gulped looking at your reflection. Who were you kidding! You were not ready for this. You didn't know the first thing about being a Queen.

"Your highness, if you would please just not move around so much", the maid around you asked.

"Sorry", you gulped trying your best to not let your nerves get the best of you.

It was hitting you hard that you were actually going to become a Queen, you would have responsibilities bestowed on you that were yours to bare and handle. You wished you wouldn't mess up because that would mean failure for your entire Kingdom.

So once again, the halls were decked out in white and gold. This time it was for an occasion you thought you would never get to see, your Coronation day.

The halls were full with not only people but wolves too. You had made it mandatory for everyone in the Kingdom and the forest to attend. This was their first way to mingle. You were going to prove that all the stories you, along with the rest of the Kingdom were familiar with was fake. You had seen the kind hearts the wolves had, this coronation was the cause of that and welcoming them into the castle was only one way of showing your gratitude. Yes it would take a while for your people to take in this new reality but the wolves at least deserved this right. To be seen and not feared.

You stood on the stage in your huge gown which was honestly way heavier than you would have thought for it to be.

Your eyes spanned the crowd as your parents gave their speeches.

You saw Nora, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung. They all waved at you excitedly as you waved back.

You were very happy no doubt but you couldn't stop wondering where Jungkook was. Did he not want to come? Did he just save you because the others had told him too and he didn't want to be a part of this.

"Don't be ridiculous! I wouldn't miss this for the world", you heard that all too familiar voice in your head.

He was using telepathic communication.

"J-Jungkook", you chuckled.

"On your left", he replied.

You saw him smiling at you like another face in the crowd.

And then your attention was swept back on the speaker, "I hereby declare Princess Y/N the Queen of the Anthropos Kingdom".

A banner went around your shoulder and waist, and a gold tiara to tie it all together.

You had to blink twice, you thought you were dreaming. The crowd cheered and bowed.

Your parents came by to congratulate you, "I'm so proud of you honey", your mother kissed your forehead.

"You did a noble thing inviting the wolves you know, I will be in peace knowing the Kingdom belongs to the kindest one of us yet", your father commented making your heart thump with excitement for the future.

Next to greet you was Nora.

"AHHHHH", she screamed in excitement making you chuckle.

"I can't believe you did it!", she chuckled. A huge part of this was all thanks to her.