𝟐𝟏 - 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟

A few days passed and the wedding preparations began. Nora was very suspicious. How was nobody questioning anything. How was there going to be a wedding without the bride?

She was on dusting duties of the castle. She made her way to the left wing where the prisoner cells were held. She always disliked this side of the castle. The castle was beautifully crafted, inside and out but this part always gave her chills.

She began to dust around the pilgrim near the stairwell to the prisoner cells below when she heard footsteps and conversations. No one was supposed to be here she thought.

She quickly hid behind the pilgrim she was dusting as the voices came closer and closer.

"Keep them locked in there, the wedding preparations are in order and no one suspects anything, on the last day, we'll let the Princess out and instead of focusing on why or how she was found, they'll be too joyous celebrating the wedding, Just how we want it!", he commanded to the two guards trailing behind him.

"Yes sir! We are forever in your favour", they bowed as the Prince walked away and the gaurds walked back down to the prisoners cell.

Nora came back around the pilgrim stunned. What was she hearing! You were in the castle. More importantly, the Prince had locked you away.

He always did look suspicious, Nora shook her head.

She suddenly began to hear mumbling from around her.

"Who is here!", She turned around.

"Show yourself!", she waved her duster as if that were her weapon.

The mumbling got louder.

"Stop, that's my foot!" she heard.

"That's my elbow, shhhh" it went on.

Nora, confused and curious, went to the maid closet nearby where the noises were coming from. This was specifically reserved for cleaning equipment so she knew no one was supposed to be in there.

She quickly opened the door and out fell six boys.

Nora gasped, she was going to scream but she needed to get to you without drawing attention or guards.

"What is going on!", she whispered.

"Hi there", Hoseok got off the floor as he dusted himself off.

They were normal boys here, he had to remember not to mess it up.

"What's your name?", he put forth his hand for Nora to shake.

"Umm...I'm Nora but what exactly were you doing in the closet?", she asked with her hand on the hip.

"Normal human stuff you know", Jimin chuckled awkwardly. He was definitely good at this disguise and sneaking thing he thought to himself.

Yoongi shook his head in disappointment, next time they were sneaking in, he was doing it alone.

"I'm Yoongi and these are my brothers, we were invited for the chandelier cleaning for the big wedding and we got lost", he explained as if he had rehearsed this speech. He left the other five boys in shock.

"Oh well the main castle is on the other side, this is the prison area and no one is allowed here so you guys better get going", Nora explained.

"Oh yes of course, we will be on our way, could you just give us a moment?" Jin stated.

Nora nodded still suspicious of how exactly they ended up in the closet.

The boys huddled around each other.

"That was brilliant hyung, you really do got this human thing down!", Jimin applauded for Yoongi.

"How did you even know what to say?", Hoseok asked.

"I heard the commoners on our way here about the wedding so it wasn't that tough to fake a story", Yoongi shrugged.

"What do we do now! This girl won't get out of our way!", Taehyung sighed.

"You know this girl is right here right?", Nora chuckled about a feet away leaving the boys to look at her in shock.

"I have a plan, just follow me!", Namjoon whispered as he slowly started approaching Nora.

He smirked and then he hissed, showing his fangs.

"Aha, I knew it! So you guys do exist", Nora's mouth was agape.

Namjoon scratched his head in confusion, Nora was supposed to be afraid of him but she just began to circle him in enthusiasm.

"So how exactly can you become a wolf? Do you live in the forest? How did you even get here? Are you here to take your land back because in that case, I'm a good human, I can help you-"

Namjoon muffled her mouth as he rolled his eyes, "You know you talk a lot"

"Why aren't you afraid of us?", Taehyung asked.

Nora tried to reply but Namjoon still had his hand over her mouth.

"Oh sorry", Namjoon moved away.

"What is there to be afraid of?", Nora shrugged leaving the boys stunned.

If only all humans had this reaction to them.

"I want to keep my job so I'll make this quick, why are you guys here?", Nora asked.

"One of our friends are captured and we are here to rescue him", Namjoon explained.

"No way! My friend aka the princess is captured, I need to rescue her too", Nora exclaimed.

"Wait! You mean Y/N?", Jimin asked.

"Yes, how did you know her!", Nora was wrong if she thought today was going to a boring old dusting chore day.

"She ran into us in the forest actually and let's just say, we are very fond of her but she was captured by the Prince and so was our friend Jungkook", Jin stated.

Nora thought on the spot.

"Okay, I know this castle better than anyone so I can help you with your friend if you help me with mine but no betraying me or leaving me behind deal?", She brought her hand forward to shake.

"Deal!", Namjoon smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Not Nora being the most coolest person ever WHAT! ❤️✨