𝟏𝟐 - 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

After the day of the bloodfeeder attack, you and Jungkook became unlikely friends. You were just glad he wasn't at your throat all the time. With the help of the wolves, you were still coming up with a plan to get back home despite not knowing if you really wanted to go back or not.

"Do you think they are still looking for you?", Yoongi asked as he wrapped a fresh bandage on your quickly healing wound.

"I don't know, we are taught to never enter this forest so I doubt anyone has gotten far", you explained as the rest watching Yoongi bandage you from behind nodded understandingly.

"We have a plan but we can't acompany you outside the forest Y/N", Namjoon stated.

"What, why not!, come with me, I'll show them that I'm fine, that you guys helped me", your people would listen, they had to. You were their princess.

When you said this, you saw Jungkook leave the room discreetly. Had you said something that absurd? Had he lost all hope in your people to turn a new leaf?

"We are fine here Y/N, all that matters is you get home safely", Jimin passed you a pity smile.

You wanted to rebuttal, tell them that you were the princess and you could change how things ran but you were quite unsure yourself if that was even true.

After Yoongi bandaged you, you thanked him and they all left your room.

You looked out your window, seeing Jungkook sitting down all alone, there was something you remembered you needed to do urgently.

You left your room to find Jungkook sitting a few feet away.

"Can I sit?", you asked, watching intently at his facial expressions.

"Yeah", he stated nonchalently.

"I owe you an apology, I owe everyone an apology", you said making Jungkook finally face you.

He didn't look mad or annoyed or disgusted, the many facial expressions you were used to seeing now, he seemed dissapointed, a look you hadn't seen yet.

"For what?", he asked.

"For all this", you pointed around you.

"Yoongi told me that the land was yours first, I-I didn't know, we were just grown up on the lies and bad deeds of our ancestors" you sighed.

"No wonder you guys wanted to kill me at the start but instead, you showed me kindness, I don't think if my people saw you, they'd have let you live like you let me live", you saw a subtle smile grow onto Jungkook's face.

"What I'm trying to say is that I'll fix this, I'll go back to the kingdom and do what needs to be done", you saw a sudden darkeness shift onto Jungkook.

"Don't make promises you can't keep!", he retorted.

He had caught you there.

"But thank you for the apology, I'm sorry for being so mad at you when any of this is not really your fault", you nodded your head, in a way, you guys both were on a shaky road of misunderstandings but you were grateful it was all clearing up.

"There is something I want to show you if umm you know you-", his hiccup cut his sentence short.

"I'll come along, don't worry", you chuckled.

You thought Jungkook was going to show you something you had never seen before but to your dismay, you were back at the fall you saw on your first day in the forest.

It was attached to some pretty scary memories from being chased by wolves and almost falling to your death. Why had he brought you here?

Jungkook saw your eyes fill with nervousness, "Don't worry, I just wanted to show you that while the forest has its danger, there is also something amazing about it".

He peeled off his black shirt effortlessly as your face flushed. You quickly squinted them shut only hearing a loud splash echo through your ears, "You can join if you want you know".

You opened your eyes to see Jungkook in the water, you drifted your foot across these surface of the water and like magic, it vanished into the water, you gasped.

You had never swam before, "I-I can't swim".

"You don't need to , the water is shallow enough", Jungkook commented, splashing you with some.

"Ok, I'm coming", without thinking, you jumped right in, even surprising Jungkook.

You knew you wouldn't be allowed to make such spontaneous choices back home but here you could live however you wanted.

You chuckled when the water was all around you, like it was tickling you.

"This is fun!", you exclaimed.

Little did you know Jungkook was watching you with a big smile, he hadn't felt this good in a long time.

You were absolutely magical and you were going to leave him. He had to remind himself that it was what he wanted. He wanted you to leave.

He felt so lively in the water with you that he was afraid, large doses of you around him, laughing and excited, It would kill him sooner than later. Yes you were magical but all magical things died out somehow. Nothing lasts forever and this shouldn't either Jungkook thought.

You splashed water on Jungkook's face, still chuckling.

"Oh it's on!", Jungkook smirked chasing you in the water as you playfully screamed.

While your laughter was music to Jungkook's ears, it was especially annoying for the wolf who was once again following your every move. Hidden as good as a chamaleon in plain sight, Sheila was enraging with jealousy and evny.

She was supposed to be getting closer with Jungkook, she was supposed to be his soulmate, it was all she had worked for, to gain the Luna title and make her family proud until you had appreared out of no where throwing her very well executed plan out the door.

All the attention she had was now on you. She was definitely going to put you in your place, the last thing she wanted was for you to get too comfortable around Jungkook and the forest. In the end, her plan was to scare you out of it.

You and Jungkook walked back to the forest with ease, you guys weren't in a hurry but in fact more eager to learn about eachother. You guessed that new found friendship with him brought that along.

He told you of how he was grown up, his father dying too early and he had to occupy the alpha title too quickly. It could be attributed to the way he was super defensive about his pack when you first came, he was just looking out for them.

You didn't have much to tell except for how you had escaped your marriage, the rest of your life was pretty plain, you were only ever kept inside your castle and even then, the most spontaneous thing you did was switching rooms to attend your home schooling lessons.

Jungkook also told you about his parents which despite having them, you couldn't recall many fond memories of. He told you about meeting the other boys and you told him about Nora. You realized how badly you missed her then.

Despite some sadness and wounds being open, your story session was definitely worth it when you heard unexpected laughter from Jungkook. You had started to notice how utterly gorgeous he was in every way but it was a selfish secret you were never going to disclose to anyone.

"Finally! where were you guys? Do you know how worried we were?", Jimin grabbed Jungkook by the shoulder and shook him.

"Why were you worried, I told you I was taking Y/N somewhere?", Jungkook replied.

"Well yeah...but it had been soo long and in our defense, the two of you look like the last people on earth who would get along", Hoseok crossed his arms.

"Hey!", You and Jungkook protested in sync.

"I think it's safe to say we have settled our differences", Jungkook passed you a wink.

You swore your heart would thud right out of your chest and lay there right in front of his feet.

--------------------

Hope you enjoyed it! ❤️✨