𝟏𝟗 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥

You vigorously shook Jungkook but he was just bone and flesh slumped on your lap.

"What did you do to him!", you screamed at the Prince.

"Oh don't be dramatic", the Prince rolled his eyes.

"He's just...sort of asleep, after all I don't want to damage my souvenir", he explained making Sheila furrow her eyebrows.

She stepped forward as you were still too worried for Jungkook to say anything back.

"Souvenir? You said you were here for the princess and now you have her, that was the only deal!", Sheila spoke.

The prince brushed her off, "That was the deal...before I knew I could capture a wolf human too", he snickered.

"Imagine how powerful I'll look to my enemies and my people when they know I was the one to venture into the forbidden forest and retrieve a wolf human", he explained.

Sheila was in shock, her plan had blown up in her face. She didn't want Jungkook to get hurt, he was her village's alpha too. He was their leader, if he got hurt, they were nothing.

"Now I think it's best you run off far away from here" the Prince threatened Sheila.

"Unless", the Prince nodded towards his guards who then aimed their guns at Shiela.

"You want to be like your fellow wolf human too?", The Prince warned.

Sheila was too scared to react, for the first time, the true extend of her plans were coming in full view. All of this was wrong and now she was in too deep. She passed one fleeting look to you on the ground with Jungkook in your arms. She had caused all of this and she would do anything to take it back.

She stepped back int the woods and disappeared, partially to save herself and partially to go get help.

The prince then turned to you.

"If you're done mopping around then, we'll get going", he told you.

"No! I'm not going with you", you gritted your teeth.

"You had the guts to run away from our marriage, I should have known you were stubborn!", he narrowed his eyes at you.

He then stepped back turning away.

You thought he was giving up. You almost let out a breath of relief before the guards came near you and snatched Jungkook away from you.

"Stop this! What are you doing?", you asked.

"If you won't come with me in a civil manner then I'll take you the way I want to", The prince retorted.

Soon you felt arms get a grasp of you as you were carried away with Jungkook.

You were finally going away from the forest like you had intended to except being dragged out was not the way you thought you would go.

You kept thrashing around but nothing was useful against the guards.

-----------

After a lot of walking, the castle was coming closer and closer into view. You saw the Prince take a different entrance, one that was only used for shipment.

Of course he didn't want your people or your parents to know this is how he was treating you. In front of them, he was an angel...or he was pretending to be one just so he could marry you. After that, he would throw you to the side as he reigned on a new kingdom next to his own. More kingdoms under his belt was the way he measured success.

You were just worried about Jungkook. He had become a part of the Prince's greed because of you.

If only you had said goodbye to him just a few mintues quicker, the Prince would have found you all alone and then Jungkook wouldn't have been dragged into this.

If only you hadn't kissed him, if only it hadn't felt so good. For the first time, you had felt truly alive.

Jungkook's words played like a haunted memory in your head, "Stay for me".

You never got to give him your answer. That moment was stripped away from you far too quickly and you had an egotistical maniac to thank for it.

Before you knew it, you were being thrown into a prison cell with Jungkook's lifeless body following you right after.

These were the underground castle prison cells reserved for captives who were to be transferred to a proper prison. This at least told you the location of where you were in the castle. You could try to call for help but to who?

Nora!

You just needed to think about a way to get to her.

"Now let's get down to business", The Prince brought you out of your thoughts.

"I will commence the wedding day preparations once again, it will take five days and then you'll marry me", he smirked.

"What will you tell my people when they find out you captured their Princess?", you retorted clenching tightly on the bars of the cell.

"They won't know, on the day of the marriage, you'll smile and say nothing until you are told to or else that wolf boy of yours won't live to see you happily married to me", he stated.

You gulped, Jungkook was not supposed to get hurt in any of this and after everything, you knew now that you would do anything and everything to keep him safe.

The Prince lifted your chin with a single finger to face him.

"Deal?", he asked.

It wasn't like you had any choice.

"Deal", you clenched your teeth before getting yourself out of the Prince's grasp.

------------------------

Well this has taken quite the turn....hehe