𝟎𝟕 - 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

"I didn't even do anything, what is his problem?", you mumbled sitting cross-legged on the edge of the bed.

The other two wolves in the room exchanged looks and sighed.

"You shouldn't have tried to run when we told you", Hoseok shook his head in disappointment but didn't make you feel as guilty as Jungkook did, mainly because he understood the situation you were in and from your point of view, he might have tried the same thing.

"Don't worry, he's just upset that other people in the village know about you, that makes your life in that much more danger, but we promise nothing will happen to you", Jin reassured before turning to leave with Hoseok.

You could hear all the commotion outside, you could hear Jungkook trying to talk over the crowd as you bit your finger nervously.

Suddenly you saw two other wolves barge into the room,  a first aid kit in one of their hands.

"We were told there was an injury so here we are", Jimin stated proudly.

Once their eyes landed on your bleeding feet, they gasped.

"That looks bad but don't worry, we'll get you better in no time", Taehyung commented as he kneeled to get a closer look at your feet.

"I-I can do it myself", you moved your feet slightly away from him.

"No can do, Jungkook told us to get it bandaged", Jimin approached Taehyung as they were both now analyzing your bleeding feet.

Why did Jungkook care you were injured, this must be all part of his plan, instead of letting you die, he wants to make you live longer so he could torture you.

"Why would you listen to him anyways?", you asked as the boys had already began preparing the bandages. It was weird to see them so civil as if they had been humans before they were wolves.

"He is the leader of the pack, the town leader too actually and despite being the youngest among us, he gets the position because he's the alpha", Jimin explained.

They had begun applying the long rectangular bandage around your feet and you would be lying if you said you didn't feel a bit better.

The aching pain in your feet was slowly yet surely disappearing and maybe this way, you could actually walk around.

"Thank you", you sent a short smile their way.

"You're always welc-", Jimin had begun his reply as he looked over to your face only to see the small scar outlining your left cheek. His eyes widened as he nudged Taehyung who then did the same.

"I-Is something wrong? Did I say something wrong?", you asked watching the boys' faces grow in bewilderment.

"Umm no, n-nothing is wrong", Taehyung nervously chuckled going back to his work.

Well that was weird.

They began to whisper about something, stealing glances once in a while at you.

--------------------------------

The fire lit up the rather dark village. It was night time meaning everyone was asleep accept the seven wolves who gathered around the fire once more.

"So what did you tell them?", Namjoon asked Jungkook referring to the village.

"I told them she'll be gone soon, they don't need to worry about her", he replied.

"She'll be gone soon? you can't do that now?", Taehyung asked, well aware that you were Jungkook's mate.

"She has to leave, we can't keep her, what would we do keeping her here?", Yoongi asked.