𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

You were terrified for your life as you searched all around the castle. In fact you made everyone else search with you.

"No your highness, they are not here either", one of your servants reported to you.

You were getting super angsty, you were almost going to throw up.

The castle was huge and it had nooks and crannies even you were afraid to discover yourself. Your two little twin boys on the other hand were too adventurous for their own good, kind of like their father and now you had halted everything planned today to look for them.

"Where could they have possibly gone?", you whispered.

Maybe you should ask Jungkook, you wondered if only he could return from his daily forest visit. He made it a priority, despite living with you in the castle, he was still the Alpha to his pack and the ones who decided to remain in the forest, he made sure to visit that community everyday. You went with him too, most of the times but today you had overslept.

"They are here!", a servant told you.

You walked down the grand staircase to see Jungkook entering with your twin boys, one on each shoulder. Your left eye was furiously twitching right now.

"Mommy!, we had the greatest time!", one of your kids ran to you.

"Where did you go exactly?", you took the little boy in your arm.

"Now that's not necessary to know, we just went to the village to get some sweets", Jungkook nervously chuckled but you were catching on to him very quick. You narrowed your eyes at him making him gulp.

"No daddy! You said we visited the forest", one of your sons pouted.

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Haha- is that so", he scratched the back of his head.

"Tell you what, why don't you boys go play in the courtyard, but no going too far alright?", you told the boys.

"Ok mommy!", they replied in sync and ran off, giggling as they did so. They always managed to put a smile on your face.

You turned back to Jungkook who was now trying to see how exactly he could explain this.

He couldn't. You had specifically told him the one place you didn't want the kids to go just yet was the forest but he didn't listen. Of course you wanted them to go eventually but they were 4, and there were two of them. They could easily wander off and then...you didn't want to think of what could come next.

Your day had just started and you were not trying to get into an argument with Jungkook so you walked off leaving him in confusion. Despite being your soulmate, sometimes he himself had difficulty knowing exactly what you were planning.

"Y/N! Please don't just walk away, look I-", he tried to get into your head but you were too upset.

But Jungkook followed you all the way to the kitchen.

As soon as you became the Queen, you didn't like the fact that servants would even bring their kids to work with them, they deserved to go to school like everyone else and then decide what they wanted to do so you changed that. Now you only had a few servants and that meant they weren't always there to make meals. So you decided, that was something you wanted to do yourself.

Jungkook watched you quietly from the counter.

"What do you want to eat?", you asked.

Jungkook hated how you pretended you were not upset.

"Are you mad at me?", he sighed.

"I'm not mad but disappointed", you replied. He knew that was as bad as being mad.

"I just thought the boys were ready", he explained.

"I did not, so you decided not to even ask me?", you protested.

"I was with them, they were fine, they had a lot of fun", Jungkook reassured you.

He saw the way you didn't reply to him and your eyes got droopy.

He came around the counter towards you, holding you gently by the waist and bringing your chin up to face him.

"What are you so afraid of?", he asked.

"To lose them, to lose you, the blood feeders are still out there, probably even more envious now that the wolves are in terms with the kingdom", you stated.

"I'd let nothing happen to them, the blood feeders would never stand a chance", he sighed.

"And what about you, the same goes for you", you uttered.

He passed you a sarcastic grin, "And when did I become so important to Queen Y/N".

"Don't be ridiculous, you know I love you", you playfully smacked his chest.

"I know, love you too", he pulled you into him for a chaste kiss.

"Ewwww!", you heard your twin boys in the doorway of the kitchen making you both chuckle.

—————————-

"Ok boys, bed time!", Jungkook called out.

"But uncle Namjoon is here, aunty Nora too!", one of the boys protested.

"We will get going anyways, thank you for dinner", Namjoon thanked you across the table.

Despite the fact everyone was going on there own path now and starting lives they could have never imagined to, you made it a mission to make sure everyone was still close. You held a get together every few weeks.

"You are always welcome here, especially because the boys miss you a lot", you chuckled.

"They are so adorable, I can't!", Nora grinned. She was super happy for you and you were very happy for her too.

————————-

"And what about uncle Jin!"

"And uncle Tae, uncle Jimin!"

"And uncle Hoseok, uncle Yoongi!"

The boys went back and forth simultaneously jumping on the bed.

"They will visit soon, I promise", you reassured them.

"When when!", they asked excitedly.

Jungkook grabbed them both in his arms.

"We'll only ask them over if you guys are good boys and go to sleep", he stated.

The boys nodded as you and Jungkook got comfortable under your quilt. The boys followed after, morphing into wolf pups. You were still in awe everytime you watched it. The bed was big enough for your entire family for a little while atleast until the boys didn't grow up.

And just like that, it became quiet. The boys were asleep.

"They look so cute like this", you whispered to Jungkook referring to their wolf form.

"Yeah I'd thank me for that", Jungkook passed you a cocky grin.

You shook your head smiling. You would have never been able to predict this beautiful future when you were younger but fate always finds a way. You were very glad it did this time too.

—————————————
Yayyyy! This chapter was kind of boring lol but it was just a glimpse into their future lives. ❤️✨