𝟎𝟖 - 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦

"Wake up!", you winced a little as a hand came down to move you.

You flickered your eyes open and jolted up almost crashing into the person waking you up.

"Calm down, that's not good for your heart rate", Namjoon chuckled.

You took some deep breaths, taking his advice as valuable.

And then your eyes widened again, you felt a bed under you and a quilt over you.

"W-wait how did I get here?", you asked abruptly.

"You were sleeping here last night so...I figured you were here naturally", Namjoon was confused at your question.

How were you supposed to tell him that last you remembered was sitting on the log in the middle of the night. You had no idea who could've brought you here back to bed.

"Is there a problem?", Namjoon asked.

"Never mind", you passed him a smile. They had treated you fair enough except for...Jungkook of course so there was no reason being mean to him.

"Well I came to wake you up because you have to join us quite early this morning because you are coming hunting with us", he said as a matter of factly.

"Wait w-why do I have to go?- I mean i'm not quite fond of this forest of yours", you nervously chuckled remembering almost getting killed by wolves and falling into the fall. Indeed this forest was cursed.

"Don't worry, we will protect you plus the other wolves in the village don't really like you so leaving you here will be causing more danger to you than in the forest", Namjoon explained and you thought it over and came to the conclusion that he did have a point.

"I'll be out in a few minutes", you sighed putting on your shoes from under the bed.

You were once again surprised since you did not remember removing your shoes last night.

Out your small window you could see Namjoon waiting patiently for you outside. You looked at a cracked piece of glass that was hung up as a mirror.

You had been here for hardly a week and you looked horrible. No one would even be able to recognize you as the princess. Your hair might have been the only thing you could control as you combed some strands to get straightened out by your hands. Your face even had a random scar on your left cheek but then again the many wounds and bruises you had could be attributed to living in a forest. Your commoner dress you had worn to escape the castle was ripped at several parts. Your shoes...well let's just say they were doing their job and that was enough.

You walked off looking like that out the cottage door and right into the wolves who were waiting outside for you.

They were conversing when they passed you a look of worry and began whispering amongst each other. The only one not doing as the others and passing you a blank annoyed stare was Jungkook.

It made you sort of self conscious as you tried to cover yourself with your hands.

"You could use a change of clothing", Hoseok was the first to speak.

"I- I didn't bring any", you cursed at yourself for carrying every other thing in the word in that escape bag of yours but nothing to change into.

"We have excellent tailors in the village so that should not be a problem", Hoseok gave you a thumbs up as you relaxed a little.

"But you need money", Jungkook spat coming closer to you and looking you up and down, "and you need to be a wolf", he scoffed as he walked away.

One of these days your fists were going to meet that pretty boy face of his and no one would be able to stop you.