𝟏𝟓 - 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞

You didn't know when you slept but now you sure knew you were awake. The sun was shining brightly but before you could register anything, your heart felt like it was thrashed all around you body while you were sleeping.

Your throat felt like it was closing and you couldn't breath. You were choking!

You shook Taehyung a couple of times, it was no use, he was still asleep.

You were sweating a lot as all you felt to do was lay back down trying your best to stay alive, trying your best to breathe but it was seeming almost impossible, not to mention you were panicking simultaneously too.

You were almost on the stage of fainting when Taehyung finally woke up.

His eyes went first to you, "Y/N! are you okay!", he shook your shoulders but you felt paralyzed.

"I'll get you water", he jolted up and fortunately for you, you guys were situated near a lake as he went back and fourth sprinkling water on you.

After a couple of minutes, you sort of felt like you were relieved of the intense pain you were feeling before. Taehyung noticed this too.

"What happened?", he scooted down next to you.

You didn't know either, you were perfectly fine before...but then you felt it in your bones, this pain wasn't yours...it was Jungkook's.

"Jungkook- he is hurt...badly", you managed to speak to inform Taehyung.

"Can you walk?", he asked.

You nodded your head, you could manage if it meant you could go back to see Jungkook, to make sure he was still alright.

Taehyung was still super helpful as he let you drape your hand around his arm making it easy for you to walk with his support.

The walk back felt much longer than when you were running away from the village.

You guys stopped several times for water and despite having a blanket, Taehyung forgot to pack food and you guys were furiously hungry.

You had also somehow regained enough energy to walk on your own, this had to mean Jungkook was getting better, although you were still running short of breath here and there.

Soon you were able to see the village in sight when Taehyung explained to you that the time was around 11 am and you guys had been walking for more than 2 hours.

He said it was the furthest he had gone from the village in a while.

"Its them!", Jimin waved for the others to come over.

They also caught your exhausted state.

"Y/N! are you okay?", Namjoon rushed to your side.

You couldn't handle all the questions, you just need to see Jungkook first.

"Where is Jungkook?", you asked still out of breath.

You were glad that they guided you to his room as soon as possible.

Yoongi had informed you he was sleeping before letting you go in.

There were bandages all over his torso, it was nothing like when he had taken his shirt off at the fall to jump in, he was all bruised up and it was all your fault.

You fell on the floor next to him and began to cry. You had almost killed him.

"Hey, he's okay, you're okay, everything is okay", Hoseok came to your side to reassure you and so did the others.

It just made you think that you had also put their lives in danger and that you had to leave them as soon as possible if it meant they could go back to live in peace.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for such a short chapter, it's driving me crazy too ahh