39.

Seokjins pov 

Jisung had had enough of jungkook.

Im surprised. I would never think jisung would act like that. He had lost it, and in jisung fashion, he felt sorry for someone who hasn't exactly been nice to him.

He works in strange ways. He was now sitting at the breakfast bar reading a book. The title was in English so I didn't know what he was reading exactly, but it was keeping him suspiciously quiet.

He just sat swinging his legs.

I placed a cup of tea next to him while I sat opposite him watching him read.

He was a fast reader his eyes speed across the pages so it was no surprise that he was halfway through already.

His phone suddenly rang and he jumped. He glared at it, still leaving it in the counter not bothering to pick it up.

It stopped ringing, only a minute later it rang again.

"are you...?" I gestured wondering if he was going to answer.

"no" he shook his head. "what if its important?"

He sighed closing the book.

He shook his head again. "I don't even know who it is" he grumbled declining the call.

"look" he showed me the call list. 15 in the last hour from a private number.

"change your number?" I suggested. He shrugged. "I mean you can't block them, they're calling every 5 minutes they seem pretty devoted so blocking them won't do anything" I said knowledgeably.

"okay" he nodded turning off his phone completely. He sighed putting his head on the table. His hair flopped down around him falling forward. I reached out and ran a hand through it. It was soft.

"sung?" i whispered across to him. He looked up, his hair falling back into place. his eyes were staring up at me. He had doe eyes when he was tired.

"come here" I held out my arm to him. He smiled a bit. His head moving to rest on my shoulder. "I'm so tired" he mumbled.

"i know"

He was asleep within minutes.

"Hyung do we have any-" jimin walked into the kitchen however I quickly shushed him to prevent him waking up jisung.

"tsk what do you need?" I whispered to him. He looked around and pointed to a roll of paper towels.

Rather than grabbing one he grabbed the whole roll and ran away.

"oh what have they done now" I grumbled. I feared the worst.

That they had broken something and were trying to throw away the evidence.

But I didn't want to move. I had moved his head to my chest. I smiled down at him. I was content like this.

"thanks" he mumbled. He seemed to have woken up for a moment because as soon as I looked back at him again he was sleeping again.

He needs to get as much sleep as possible because by next week times like this will be rare.

I slowly moved him to the sofa, making sure not to wake him. His back would hurt if he was in that position for too long.

I was envious because of how peaceful he looked. I sat next to him, still holding onto his arm so he knew i hadn't left him.

I hear a snap behind me and I turned to see hoseok taking a photo of jisung.