29.

It was embarrassing to say the least.
I'm being stupid, i know.

But i felt like i was going to die. I felt like i was being over dramatic. I hated being so emotional.

I watched people walk past, holding hands of Children or shopping bags. Dressed as witches or ghosts, or more elaborate costumes.

I got up and opened yoongis door. I was bored.

"I'm going for a walk" i said my voice coming out higher than i wanted it to.

when he didn't respond i slammed it shut. I started walking.

I must look a mess. My hair was coming back down over my eyes, the gel coming loose.

I heard footsteps behind me so i looked around.
It was yoongi. He had a blank expression on his face, like he usually did.

"What" He didn't say anything. He just stared at me.

"Im going on a walk-" i signed running a hand through my hair.

"No" he snapped dragging me by my sleeve and putting me back in the car.

"I'm walking-" i pulled at my wrist but yoongi he only tightened his grip. I still strained against him.

"No." He probably thinks this is all some plot for attention, but in reality it's the last thing i want.

I grabbing my jacket off the floor, which seemed to be were jungkook has put it.

Jungkook sat, arms folded and a sour expression on his face. I knew if i breathed, he'd want to start an argument. 
-

The next day we were at the studio and i was keeping quiet.

One because i didn't feel to great and two because i was in the same room with min yoongi.
An angry one.

And the worst thing is that he was teaching me the basics of how the computers work. He would often just go quiet and sit back whenever i did something wrong (Which was often) to the point he had sent himself out the studio, lying about getting a drink.

 I know im stupid. I just don't take in information under pressure.

So oftentimes when i had created something, showing things to yoongi was scary because he'd just brush it off or just snicker and turn back to his own.
Him and i are simular, as our hatred is often non verbal.

I am yet to send myself out of the studio.

"Sounds out of sync" he said without looking at me. I gritted my teeth. It was the 5th time this hour on the same part. He was getting on my nerves. Most times id feel sorry for yoongi, how he couldn't get over a grudge, but days like today, my fuse was short.

"Of course it is." I said in the same tone as him. Turned back to my computer.I listened to the bit again. It was. I sighed trying to place it in the perfect spot.

I wouldn't even bother showing him till later. I got up bored, throwing down my headphones, taking a walk.

My phone vibrated, it was younghyun

"Hellooooo" he said on the end.

"Hi" i said simply sitting down in the floor

."Ahhh the jang jisung monotone voice, i fear for my future" he snickered

I groaned i had been told before i do that, often intimidating people."I hear you're working hard on an album at the moment" he said. He was up to something. "Ja-" he cut me off. "could you come outside and maybe take this food off me" he said offhandedly.