61.

At the news they had to leave the house, the maknae line, now including myself, were in a kind of sulk.

I was placed next to the door and Yoongi, making me the luckiest person in the car, as Yoongi would never shout down my ear.

Namjoon was talking about how his father got a new job, very enthusiastically. "You'll quit being an idol just to work at a car company?" Jungkook said obnoxiously, not listening to him properly from his place in the back seat.

"No-" Namjoon said, shaking his head, probably wondering how Jungkook got the worst context from his story.

"Oh. Good. Imagine working for a car company and not knowing how to drive" Jungkook said deadpan.

Namjoon continued on talking however, still a little confused.

"A-anyway" Namjoon's perplexedness showing in his stammer.

"Doesn't your dad work at Samsung," Jimin said to Jin excitedly. Jin shrugged, not really adding much.

"tsk, my dad's a manager at a shop, well he used to but he got old," Taehyung said rambling on. I had seen a photo of Taehyung's dad before and they were the spitting image of each other, so all I had to do was imagine Taehyung, looking older in a shopping uniform.

"Mine works at some company, I don't know much, I think it's about stationary." Jimin smiled to himself. "explains the animal erasers" Taehyung mumbled.

"What about you, Jiji?" Taehyung leaned forward to look around at me. "What does your dad do?"

"we already know he was a doctor-" taehyung threw a not so subtle glace at yoongi, who pinked "like what exactly did he do?" .

"huh?" I said quietly, starting to chew my thumbnail.

I only stalled more.

"he worked in cardiothoracic surgery," I said finally coming out with a good response.

"Wait really! That's so cool!" Taehyung said in excitement.

"I guess you know a lot about doctors then" Jimin laughed to himself.

"oh, yeah you could say that" I laughed along, feeling slightly guilty.

I let out a breath of relief and then stared at my shoes, whose laces were previously tied by yoongi before we left

They continued talking and I eventually calmed down and stopped being stupid.

Jin parked the car and we all got out of the car.

Jin did a headcount and then nodded, sighing in relief. He then gravitated towards me.

The hyung line seemed cheerful while the rest of us yawned and collectively shared the desire to cry in a shopping centre at noon.

"We need a new microwave," Jin said anxiously, looking at his phone. Probably looking at the bank. He started walking to the shop. I groaned

I loosened my grip on Jin's arm. He stopped and looked back at me, slightly concerned.

"I Don't wanna go in there"

My mum always spent ages in there. I had ptsd.

He looked at me confused. I sighed thinking about pressing all the buttons of toasters and washing machines. I decided to join him in the search for a microwave.

"We won't take too long," he said, seeming to be amused by my fear of household appliance shops "I've heard that before" I grumbling going to the washing machine section, planning to put myself in one.