75.

I woke up pretty early, Hoseok was sleeping peacefully, his mouth slightly open. He made funny noises that I couldn't help but think was hilarious. I think he was drooling. He was constantly moving around. He didn't stop until he got to my chest which is where he mysteriously stopped moving.

Around 8, i thought about waking jin, maybe id drag hoseok with me so we can say happy birthday together. Or maybe i could one up him, and everyone, and say happy birthday first.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around him absentmindedly, liking the warmth.

But maybe it would be better to let him sleep, as it was his birthday after all and he's always doing something.

I stayed there for a while, until hoseok accidentally punched me in the face, and my tooth started hurting.

But my final straw was that I was becoming restless and uncomfortable. so i got up, still rubbing my tooth through my cheek. I cursed him, looking back at the drooling man behind me.
"im Gonna kill you" i muttered to the sleeping man. He let out a snore.

I rolled onto the floor, yawning, my eyes watering as I did so.

A good idea popped into my head. I should probably decorate the living room with the banners we had brought not so long ago. Namjoon had told one of us to get up early and do it anyway.

I walked around the kitchen, sticking my head in random draws looking for something that wouldn't get us evicted when his birthday ends. Tape on walls is always something you shouldn't mess with.

Hoseok suddenly spawned on the sofa when I came back from the kitchen, clutching a rather fluffy ball of bluetack.

He was still asleep, so i don't know how he managed it being practically dead. I shook my head, taking a birthday banner and i stood next to hoseok on the sofa, trying to stick it up, but at the same time avoiding my death.

As I reached up, trying to figure out where it was suited best, hoseok touched my leg, making me jump and wobble.

I looked down with a stern expression, but he was quite the opposite and was looking up with a lopsided grin, and his eyes half closed. I laughed to myself before returning to the banner.

"I hope you fall" I heard someone hiss. Jimin strutted in, but still with a dazed expression.

"shush jim" i shook off hoseok's grip so i could step down and admire my work.

"it's not straight" jimin yawned, jumping on the back of the sofa

"don't say that about jisung thats mean" hoseok groaned, falling off the sofa, brandishing his fists to jimin. I snickered watching them from my high ground.

They were both muttering darkly to themselves, both cursing each other. They were like a pair of angry goblins.

Jimin, who looked way too angry for 8 in the morning had now found a packet of balloons and had bit the packaging open, making them fly everywhere.

"clean that up would you- what if jin wakes up-" hoseok was now fully cognitive and fearing the repercussions of a large mess.

Jimin rolled his eyes so hard that only the whites were visible for a second, making him look posed.

"I think the problem would be that we haven't finished decorating." he said venomously and he popped his balloon he had been struggling to tie off for the last 2 minutes.

I left them to it, maybe not my smartest move, but I had more important things to do, like make breakfast and make it quickly so jin doesn't feel inclined to help me.