78.

The vlive had started and so had my anxiety.

I could count on one hand the amount of times I had done one. The 'live' aspect terrified me.

The constant flow of comments were overwhelming.

Everyone was fully awake and demanding my undivided attention. I think this was all an act to stop me from worrying. When the VLIVE started I silenced myself, not wanting to risk embarrassing myself.

Hoseok had of course noticed this and so did Jin. Therefore they made an effort to prevent me from self-exclusion.

Cruel.

The subject of conversation was on the earlier trip to the theme park.

"-and he was screaming so loud i couldn't hear myself think" Namjoon said exhaustedly .

Everyone except Hoseok were in tears of laughter. "I thought something may be seriously wrong with him-" Namjoon was trying his best not to laugh as he choked out each word.

"Stop laughing- I was terrified- Jisung no-'' Hoseok covered his face in despair.

I had hit him multiple times in the process of my laughter.

"Oh yeah and Jisung kept swearing-" Jin said wiping away tears. I narrowed my eyes at him as he turned to look at me.

"Care to explain where you learnt all that foul language?" he pointed an imaginary microphone in my direction. I only laughed harder going red, my stomach hurting.

"Secret" I smiled as Hoseok started strangling me.

Everyone collectively gave their own "ooooo" in multiple different pitches.

"You should have seen him on the 'teacups'" Jimin said as he did air quotations because he knew full well that they weren't teacups.

"Best experience of my life" Taehyung said, dazed. I had a feeling I knew why. He had been my support throughout the whole ride.

"Elaborate" Seokjin said, his interest peaked. More material to make fun of me.

"He got scared and started hiding on Taehyung" Jungkook snickered.

"i actually fell over" i said, trying to recover.

"But I wouldn't mess with him, he'll shoot you, he has great aim," Jimin said, standing up trying to come to my defence as taehyung was shooting paper at me with his straw.

The aim Jimin was referring to was the gun game.

I had won him 2 toys and a handful of sweets. Stale sweets, mind you.

"Can't watch where he's going most of the time but can aim a gun- can I say gun?" Jimin started.

"You're one to talk too." Yoongi said, popping his head up.

"Bumping into the wall this morning when hiding-"

"I don't know what you're on about.'' Jimin shook his head and crossed his arms.

"That's the brain damage speaking" Jungkook yawned as he fiddled with joon's hair.

Namjoon didn't seem to notice that his hair was being put in tiny ponytails. And Jungkook seemed extremely pleased with this.

"Army, as you can see Jimin is not well-" and Tae attempted to push him out of frame with a sly grin. Jimin glared at him.

"I'm reporting you for bullying." he said wrestling with Taehyung.

"I spoke the truth"

_

The live continued on in high spirits. The vibe was emaculate. Namjoon and Jin had a squabble about who could send a bigger kiss to the camera. You can guess who won.