54.

Yoongis motives were unclear, and i want really happy being outside in the cold, but it's better than me staying indoors yelling at the wall (jin)

Just sitting on a bench wasn't considered exactly entertaining, but somehow i didn't get bored.

Probably because yoongi was talking. I liked it, because he spoke about random things, that were all mildly interesting

He distracted me and i liked not having thing to think about.

Most of the time we sat in silence and that was nice, i like the quiet.

He suddenly stood up saying he would be back soon, running over to the ice cream van, his wizard-like coat flowing in the wind.

I didn't like being left alone, even though i could see him from my bench, i still had the sense of getting left behind. I shuffled a few steps away from my place.

You literally can see him from here, idiot.

I sat back down, my eyes still attached to yoongi. Making sure he didn't try and replicate the great disappearing act pulled by Hoseok.

He soon returned, with a gummy smile plastered on his face

"look look! I got you strawberry!" he grinned to himself, gently passing the ice cream to me. I couldn't help but smiled as i watched yoongi start eating his own, he looked extremely happy, even as it touched his nose.

"sung-ah, you can stare at me later, but your ice-creams going to melt" he laughed pointing to me. I snickered, taking a bite into my ice cream.

"you bit the ice cream" he stared spluttering and tried to turn and look at me. I didn't say anything i just laughed at his reaction, picking out a strawberry.

"i didn't think there was anything wrong with it" i chuckled to myself. He let out a noise and shook his head.

"Whatever you say" i sang to myself, very much focused on my ice cream.

yoongi looked longingly at mine for a moment.

"what you want some?" i laughed, gesturing to my own, still very much- not finished, ice cream. he, had reached the cone.

"please" he smiled trying to act cute. I repressed a gag. Which he noticed, looking affronted.

"you don't have to act cute for it" i laughed offering the cone.

-

"No. Piss off. I refuse to sit in the trolly, what do you take me for?" i spluttered. He just stood there staring at me not saying a word. I rolled my eyes.

"fine " i complied, as yoongi held onto it making sure it didn't go anywhere.

Ill paint you a picture: we have found an abandoned shopping trolly and yoongi is adamant that he wants to put me in it.

"don't push me down a hill- you'll regret it, did i ever tell you what i did you taehyung when he-" i rambled on.

"don't worry" he laughed running around. I clung to the cold metal for dear life. the tiny bars hurt my fingers.

"NO-" i felt the wheels spin on the gravel beneath me and i anxiously looked through the small mental bars to the muddy puddle he narrowly missed.

"you'll have fun don't worry" he ruffled my hair and i smiled to myself.

"ok" i said, holding onto the bars as if my life depended on it (it did)

I never expected my day to go with me in a trolly being rolled around by a former enemy who dressed like a dark warlock.