59.

"They absolutely love him, im starting to get jealous-" hoseok whined to jin. I only barely heard him, as i was playing subway sufferers and that makes a man blind, makes them do things wouldn't do normally, makes them violent.

Im on jungkooks phone. I believe this is him testing me, a test of our friendship of sorts, beating his score.

Hoseok had been trying to pull me away from this for about half an hour. Jungkook specifically wanted the best character. This may seem like an easy task, but mr jeon had not disclosed what character he wanted, so he was just making me play the game while he slept in taehyungs bed.

"oh to be as delusional as you" hoseok stood up and patted my head.

Then i got caught. Not by my lack of skill, oh no i am very skilled, but just hoseok made me blink.

"Hoseok" i groaned leaning on him as he held on to the back of my chair.

"shhh don't worry, jungkook won't kill you if you take a break" he said, sitting down next to me with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"you look stupid" yoongi looked up from his newspaper and was now glaring at hoseok.

"why is he reading a news paper?" i said, more to myself.

"coupons" hoseok yawned and pulled a face at yoongi as he looked up again to give another dirty look.

"Everyone went outside hyung, had a bit of fresh air?" hoseok said smirking

"it's snowing. Your lucky namjoon got out to go shopping." he said flatly, putting the news paper down and grumpily tearing the paper away.

Jin, who was now looking at himself in the mirror turned around in anguish and walked over to yoongi in worry.

"don't rip them so violently. Theses could determine what we eat next week." his face turned slightly dark as he folded along the dotted line, getting ready to tare.

Yoongi nodded quietly and then starting tearing them so delicately that you could see the cogs turning in his brain.

"that got dark very quickly" hoseok said, his hand still in my hair as we watched yoongi with great interest.

"youre telling me" jin said rubbing his temples and running a hand through his hair.

I went on my phone while hoseok tried to annoy yoongi with snide remarks.

Younghyuns twitter is a goldmine. It's absolutely beautiful. I say this because his tweets are always the first thing i see when i open twitter. What caught my eye was my name in his tiny paragraph.

YOUNGK: 

If jang jisung could kiss me that would be great.

I dropped my phone, in what could be only be explained in shock. It shocked hoseok to, who stopped his jabbering on for a minute to look at me.

He's lucky he's s relatively unknown group, but it's still embarrassing because he was big enough for it to be brought to my attention. So i had no choice but to reply. Its not like he would get into trouble. We are best friends. And we can prove that.

Bts_twt

- replying to @YOUNGK

Drunk are we? #James

He replied fast, it scared me.

@YOUNGK

Sober, my friend

@bts_twt
I ain't kissing anyone. #James

@YOUNGK

What if we say no homo