55.

I stayed in my room for the rest of the evening, finding entertainment only in staring at the wall.

There's a type of hatred i only reserve for myself and only myself.

It's almost flattering.

After a while (you wouldn't believe it) but sitting staring at the wall can get really boring, Who would of thought.

To distract myself again from whatever miserable things i was feeling i made the terrible mistake of going on social media.

After the dramatic Escapades of the previous few days, (my Garden centre visit and walk with yoong)

Must be hiding in the plant pots, fishtanks or Bushes, was what i thought every time i saw a picture of myself aimlessly walking around, getting out in a trolley or looking at fish.

Questionable behaviours if you ask me. Proper criminal activity.

I visited an illegal anime streaming site alot in this time, re watching boys over flowers while hiding under 4 blankets is incredibly therapeutic. Boys over flowers is so bad, but it's literally peak tv.

But then, when i became self-aware again and more horrible thoughts flooded in.

There was a knock at my door, around 1 am, scaring me so i hid more under my blanket. I stared at my clock avidly watching the seconds go up ever so slowly.

They knocked again, then started opening the door.

Ghosts don't open doors. I peeked out of the blanket to see hoseok standing in the middle of the room.

"jisung i can see you you cannot hide" he said running a hand through his hair, clearly had just woken up.

"Sorry but you scared me" i said flatly, sitting up. He grumbled and started walking to my bed and then almost threw himself on top of me. "sshhh I'm going to sleep now" he moved around.

I couldn't see him but after a few minutes of him laying there he fell asleep. I knew this because he had stopped playing with my belt loops.

Hoseok often did this and i wouldn't take any notice of him until i went to bed myself because that's how he seemed to like it.

I didn't realise until i started the next episode of boys over flowers that it was to loud. I learnt this the hard way as when the aggressive intro started it made us both jump.

he whined throwing his head into my back in desperation. "turn it down please" he moped, fiddling with my belt loops again. I rolled my eyes. Getting told off in my own room.

He must be asleep so he can't hear me cursing him

"stop swearing" he said sleepily.

idiot

Spoke to soon. Bastard. He soon drifted away again, and this time for good.

Boys over flowers is difficult to watch.

All the characters are annoying. Apart from the second lead, who is the love of my life.

The male lead is possibly the most hilarious character ever conjured up. He has stupid hair and has the mentality od a 6 year old.

Hoseok was pushing me off the bed and I'm to polite to ask him to move.

He's leaning on me to much, pushing me forward. The only thing keeping me from falling off the edge is his arms. But soon, for my own health, i would have to move.

And that time was now. Prying his arms from around my waist and getting on the floor to find my drink.

"fuck" i cursed bumping my head.