84.

Chapter will be confusing bc i changed jae to youngk (younghyun) sorry

Being sick does have its perks, but it's sad because I never get to enjoy them. Jin wouldn't leave me alone. I will never let him know how much I like it when he holds my face. If anyone knows any of my many weaknesses I'll quit.

But he's always soft. And I love that. Sometimes I can sit in complete silence and I love that about him.

I've been meaning to ask what age he's getting married at...

With Jin constantly by side, Hoseok would peek his head in every hour it seemed.

Jin recommended he stay away, as he, second to yoongi an i, had the weakest immune system out of the rest of the members.

"and you're too boisterous. You'll make him have a seizure if you're not careful!"

Of course Hoseok always meant well, but it was best for him to stay away for the time being.

Yoongi was a mess, it was the only way to describe it. He came in shaking his head, his nose read from tissues. (his nose kept running)

"Never look after me again" he pulled his cardigan around himself.

"shut up" I hissed, throwing a lemon sweet at his chest in hopes to wind him. He simply pursed his lips

"no. It's my fault you're here."

I rolled my eyes. He hasn't thought about it much has he?

I shook my head and glared at him.

"yoongi. Do you know the reason you're sick?" i said, leaving the question partly rectorcal.

Silence. He clearly didn't know.

"We share the same studio. The heating is broken. That's why. I didn't catch anything off you.It's purely environmental." I said, finishing my sentence with surprising force.

"don't blame yourself '' I yawned, curling up in the mound of blankets that I had acquired over the last few days. Yoongi simply nodded. He didn't leave however, and I felt something be placed upon my shoulders. Another blanket. I didn't recognise this one. Must be his.

As an apology for snapping, I took the blanket off my shoulders and hugged it, in hopes that this would suffice.

I heard him chuckle as he left.

I rolled my eyes and buried my head into my pillow.

Jimin visited. With taehyung. It felt like I was a zoo attraction.

If I were a snake. I had them fall into my enclosure, then slither away while they natter on.

They're insane. Taehyung especially.

"our precious jiji" jimin fell to his knees, wringing his hands

"Shut up '' I twisted away from him.

"hes sick tata- don't you understand- he's going to die-" Jimin wailed. Fake, of course, but doesn't make the situation more bearable.

"stoppp" I groaned as they tried to lift the blankets I had hidden myself in.

"ahh jim- we are not lord seokin, to whom he is betrothed-" taehyung shook jimin, almost pushing him into my drink table.

"but i am his 2nd lover-"

"i have no lover."

"that makes it better!" "ill change that!"

I made it out of my room. I fight off jin more than the actual thing the actual thing that was making me ill

A good few off the members were out, it was in fact a day off, so the makkean line especially, took this time to go out a cause trouble, god knows where, but i suspect ill see it on the news if any parts of seoul are experiencing the wrath of 3 young delinquents roaming its streets.