72.

Hoseok found us trying to eat by ourselves. He then shouted at us, saying that we looked like social rejects and that we must go eat with him in the dance room.

I knew I'd be harassed as soon as Hoseok started talking. Yoongi was in a clingy mood and Hoseok was being an attention whore so it would be one of those days where I don't think I could breathe.

Hoseok was still going on about how lonely we looked. However as soon as we arrived at his place of rest we looked at him in pity.

"Hoseok, you call us- 2 people, lonely, yet you lead us here where you have been eating alone" Yoongi said, his head looking like it was about to explode.

He frowned and pointed to the mirror. "I have him," he said, trying to regain himself by pulling the insane card.

"Well I have him. I think we can agree that he is better. '' Yoongi said, smacking my back, making me jump a foot in the air as I was, too busy sorting out my hair in the mirror.

Hoseok shrugged and opened his lunch box and started shoving food into his mouth with a pout.

"Choke," Yoongi said, pulling out our food.

"You didn't specify on what, so I'll just assume-" Hoseok started an evil smirk on his face. Yoongi kicked him, not tolerating Hoseok's behaviour.

"You're a terrible person- hey Jisung do you want some sauce?" Yoongi started off extremely grumpy but then his voice changed to suit soft doting behaviour.

I nodded anything to get them to shut up so I could finally eat my food.

Hoseok finished first and started walking around the room, inspecting the walls.

"Wow people write things on here wow" he said excitedly.

Yoongi soon finished and I felt the urge to hurry up.

"Jisung slow down, it's OK we won't leave without yo- you will choke-" Yoongi started.

I felt a chunk of chicken go into the wrong pipe and I choked suddenly gasping. Well, here it is. The end.

"Haha there's a dick on the wall" was all I heard while I spluttered and coughed.

Yoongi was so forceful with his water I gasped when it split all down my shirt,making me choke even more.

It was only when he, hit my back really hard did I finally started to breath normally

"Well, I guess I'll never do that again" I said rubbing my chest

"Aww you almost died," Hoseok said overdramatically. He then started to tackle me to the floor.

"Honestly it wasn't the first time" I laughed as I was now being attacked by Hoseok.

Hoseok was now hugging me to death, acting like I had survived a stabbing when in actuality I just choked on chicken.

Yoongi opened his mouth and I knew what he was gonna say.

"Gay shit" he said acting like he didn't do the exact same thing earlier.

Hoseok finally settled and I sat next to him trying not to yawn.

He lay down on the floor, staring at the lights, a dramatic sigh.

"Ahh~ the life of an idol," Hoseok said. I wasn't sure what he was trying to achieve, maybe he was romanticising his life the best he could.

Yoongi shook his head laying down next to him. I felt compelled to do the same. Nothing was special about these panels in the ceiling. I had learnt that a few months ago when I would go to the studios to cry.