Chapter 10

Hello my pretty bubs...
How are y'all doing?

I'm gonna be super honest with y'all here. I may or may not have forgotten the main plot of the story.

Funny right?

But it's the truth. I'm getting mixed up with another story that's been in my head for quite sometime now.

Anyways here's a new chapter I hope y'all will enjoy.

Thank you for all your votes and a warm welcome to all my new followers.

Now on with the story...

**************

After consoling a crying FanXing (trust me it him a lot of efforts to not start wailing alongside his son) he rushed to get some ice-cream for his son.

FanXing hasn't been good lately. Moving to a new place and new kindergarten, meeting new people and all those had started to take toll on his brain. He was getting more anxious, wanted his papa with him all the time, but still he was trying.

The poor little soul was trying his best to adjust to new place, to not panic meeting kids of his age, somehow at the young age of five FanXing had believed that if he couldn't stop worrying his papa and cry for him all the time he'll be a burden.

His young heart had believed he'll be a nuisance if he depended on his papa all the time.
However he couldn't help but want his papa. He wanted his papa close, he wanted to be in his Papa's arms. He felt safe there.

His papa was the best after all.

***

"But daddyyyyyyy I want ice-cream", Xiao Ying whined pushing the chocolate cake away.

"But we don't have ice cream here sweetheart besides chocolate cake is your favourite", Xiao Zhan said causing the little one to pout even more.

"But I want chocolate ice-cream", she said in a small voice.

Xiao Zhan sighed. Sometimes he really questioned if his daughter was really his.
Not being rude, but the child really took nothing after him. He could see her mother in her sometimes but most of the she behaved like none of her parents.

"Okay"

***

Yibo went to the get the a large tub of ice-cream after he was done buying the groceries he needed.
His eyes ran over everything flavour thinking which flavour would be best for his son.

FanXing really didn't have a favourite flavour. Yibo smiled to himself remembering this one incident when his brother had asked FanXing his favourite ice-cream.

"I'll eat any ice-cream. They are all my fa-fav-f

"Favourite?"

"Yes fav- fav, urghh that wold you said",

His son was really cute.

.

.

.