chapter 5

How's everyone today? Hope y'all safe and healthy.

So this chapter has a little time skip. I'm moving to three years later where YiZhan's child is already born but don't worry the details of what happened in this span of three years will be out in the future chapters.

I never knew being an author is this stressing but a single comment and a vote turns to be lots in times of writer's block.
So show me some love so I can write better and quicker ❤️

Now that been said let's go on with story shall we?

  _______

Three years later:

"Papa look", a small voice chimed waking Yibo from his short nap. He turned his head to see his baby bun pointing at the landscape beneath them, his doe eyes lit up in excitement making them look like two sparkling stars.

He ruffled FanXing's hair smiling at his adorable baby. It certainly was a good idea to let his son take the window seat.
He watched his son squeal in pure delight as they flew above the tall skyscrapers of Beijing.

Soon a voice floated in the air instructing them to fasten their seatbelts, they'd be landing anytime now.

Yibo settled his squealing son in his seat  helped him to fasten his seatbelts and ruffled his hair once again smiling to himself. He then patted his own chest in a vain attempt to calm his erratic heartbeat.

It's been three years already.

*********************************

It wasn't a tough job for HaiKuan to spot his baby brother amongst the crowd. Yibo somehow always managed to stand out in the huge mob or it was just his brotherly instincts that guided him to his baby lion.

HaiKuan swore he wasn't biased towards Yibo ( and even if he was he wasn't going to admit it) but his brother looked so adorable and beautiful holding a child in his arms that it almost brought tears in his eyes.

It just seemed yesterday his mother told him he'll be having a younger brother soon. In a blink of an eye Yibo was born and now Yibo even had a child of his own. How quickly had the time passed.

H

aiKuan shook his head smiling to himself.

" Hey baby, welcome to Beijing ", ZanJin chimed hugging an overly excited FanXing who couldn't stop blabbering about his first flight experience.

Yibo on the other hand embraced his brother finally feeling a little at home.

" Welcome back Bo, I missed you so much",

" I missed you too Ge", Yibo whispered through tears. It had been a while since he last met his brother. How good it felt to be back in his arms.

"Come here my little nephew.", HaiKuan turned his attention towards the little boy in his husband's arms.

FanXing shrunk a little and stared at Kuan. After scrutinizing him a bit he lunged forward with a shriek.

" Kuan Unkle",

" Welcome to Beijing baby", he twirled the giggling boy drawing a few more screams of excitement.

"I've cooked FanXing's favourite food", ZanJin announced causing the mentioned person to squeal in delight. Yibo just shook his head laughing at his excited bun.

Yibo carefully laid his baby on the bed. FanXing had been squealing all day no wonder he fell asleep on their ride back home.
He caressed his hair and kissed the sleeping child's forehead. Whenever he looked at his sleeping face he couldn't help but remember him.

Many said FanXing had more Yibo in him. He was a quiet child. Never demanding much attention from others. But only Yibo knew how much his child took from Zhan. Surely he didn't ask for much attention from others but when he was with Yibo he wanted to be babied to the fullest.
He'd coming running to his papa with a barely visible scratch and would cry as if he was in immense pain and would only stop when Yibo had kissed it better.

He wanted attention from no one but Yibo.

So much like his father.

A sad smiled creeped up Yibo's lips.

Don't leave me like your father did.

***********************************

Now..I know this is a really small chapter but I just wanted to introduce Wang FanXing here. Also I wanted to let y'all know why I delayed this update. A lot of things has been going on in my family hence I don't have time to write and an additional assignment is  screwing up my mind.

Therefore excuse me for this tiny chapter. I'll write better next time.
❤️❤️

With love
Author 💜💜