Chapter 4

Warning:

Not proofread and also a little boring😁

If you find mistakes please feel free to rectify me.

Anyways...I've happy and thankful for the love y'all showing for this book I know I'm a little late updater but I frequently run out of ideas so I get lost in the middle.

Kindly bear with me a little .

Thank you

Now on with the story

"Bo",  HaiKuan whispered receiving a hum in answer. He watched his baby brother staring outside through the window, his hand caressing his tummy.

Kuan gently brushed Yibo's hair threading his fingers through his baby brother's hair untying the non existent knots.

"Do you want to tell what happened?",  He watched with surprised eyes as Yibo abruptly stood up the moment the question slipped out of his mouth.

The last night's incident came crashing down on him once again. The hurt, the pain, those raw emotions, he could feel a lump forming on his throat cutting off his supply of oxygen making him feel a little dizzy.
He tried swallowing the lump to deliver some air to his burning lungs but the more he inhaled the more the air seemed to lack.
He hit his chest lightly to aid his breathing but in vain.

HaiKuan who was watching his brother struggle for air widened his eyes and jumped to help him.

" Yibo, Yibo take it slow."

Yibo swore he was on verge of dying. He was breathing but the air just plain refused to reach his lungs.

"Yibo listen to me, focus on my voice. You need to let the air out first",

"Yibo, honey exhale first. Okay? Let the air out slowly. You can do it baby. Come on follow me.

Exhale
Inhale.

There there..see you're okay", HaiKuan was so grateful that ZanJin just happened to appear right in time or else he had to witness his brother's death. He shuddered at his own thoughts.

"You don't have to say anything if you aren't ready sweetheart", ZanJin said giving his husband a slight glare in the end.

"No", Yibo screamed.

He was ready. He was ready to tell his brother. He knew if he backed out now just because he almost had a panic attack he will mover be able to open up again.

He took a long breath and told him everything.
The day Xiao Zhan for the first time stayed overnight at his friend's party without informing Yibo. He elaborated how their relationship strained after that. How frequently they fought. How Zhan distanced himself from Yibo and the two weeks Zhan went missing and finally the divorce.

Yibo's heart broke all over again, he felt as if he was tearing it to pieces again. He chocked on his tears a little before stabilizing himself.

Where ZanJin's face showed nothing but rage and distress, HaiKuan was unbelievably calm.

Too calm to be considered safe.

He pulled his baby brother into a hug unable to believe that his little baby had suffered so much. How dare someone break his brother's heart. His little brother was so small and fragile, how could someone like Zhan so something that cruel to his brother. That fragile lovable creature.

So what if they weren't of the same father their mother was same. And HaiKuan had always considered Yibo as his younger brother and had loved him more than life itself.

Zhan I swear I won't let you hurt my baby brother for a second time. I won't let you come near him and his baby. I swear to protect them.

" Yibo, I want you to stay in Luoyang alright? Stay with mama yeah?"

"Why gege?"

" She'll be able to take care of you properly. Besides, mama misses you so much. You haven't visited her in a long time. Don't you miss her?"

" I do gege. I miss her", Yibo said nodding his little head.

" Then stay with her, we'll visit you often. Take care of yourself and the baby. We'll often visit you."

" Did gege always knew that I was a carrier?", Yibo asked. He himself didn't know he could conceive. When the pregnancy symptoms showed up he was terrified. He thought he had caught some disease. But when the pregnancy test confirmed of the little life inside him he was shocked out of his wits.

HaiKuan just shrugged his shoulders dismissing the matter there.

We are going to meet your grandma baby. She's a great person like your uncle and uncle in law. Are you excited?
Yibo gently rubbed his tummy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey everyone. Here's another short chapter. This chapter is just a filler or whatever you want to call it. Next chapter will be a little time skip
This chapter has a lot of mistakes so if you find one feel free to rectify me.

Take care and stay safe 💕

With love
Author 💜