Chapter 13

Hi

*******

FanXing waited at the doorstep for his Papa. They were going to the mall together, he and his papa. He swung his Nike Jordan clad foot, kicking the air in happiness. It was his first time going to mall and although Yibo was first a bit salty about it, he eventually let FanXing tag along. 

"Papa! Can you jus' hully?" , FanXing screamed for the third time.

"Coming", Yibo shouted back checking his bag for the nth time making sure he had everything he might need.

"Aren't you a little too excited?",  ZanJin teased ruffling his hair, earning a scream and a pout for ruining his hairstyle.

"Don't touch his hair A-Jin, he takes that from Yibo. He won't let anyone touch his hair."

"He is Yibo's son after all ". ZanJin laughed.

"Shall we get going BunBun?", Yibo held out his hand which FanXing gladly took, pulling Yibo out of the front door.

"I hope FanXing will be fine", HaiKuan said, his eyes glued to the door.

"He will be dear, Yibo is with him.", ZanJin assured running a hand down his husband's arm.

"We have the house to ourselves A-Jin, you know what that means", HaiKuan suggestively wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yes, that means we have to cook and clean the house by ourselves", ZanJin teased.

HaiKuan rolled his eyes and with a smirk lighting up his otherwise calm face and tease oozing from his tongue, he whispered, " it means we can order a takeout later, for now I'm really hungry for other things", and pulled a giggling ZanJin to their bedroom.

********

You'd think FanXing was having time of his life on a little date with his papa, but no, he had practically glued himself to his Papa's side and was skeptical about everything.

Even though it was him who had been very excited about this playdate, but the moment he stepped out of the car and saw a large number of people, his little baby brain went haywire and now he couldn't help but latch on his papa.

With outmost difficulty Yibo managed to drag FanXing to the kids section where the glittering toys and big candy aile managed to distract his BunBun.

Half an hour later, FanXing was clinging to a huge bunny plushie (no the plushie wasn't that huge, it was just too big for FanXing's size) half carrying it and half dragging it. Yibo was amazed by his son's obsession with bunnies. More than half of his possessions were bunny themed things, not to forget he himself had bunny teeth.

"Give it to me BunBun, I'll carry it for you", Yibo said extending his hand, but FanXing just shook his head and said "no, BunBun wants to Cally this"

"It's carry BunBun", Yibo corrected, and together they walked to the car park and then drove to the ice cream parlour for the little sweet toothed bunny.

*****

"Daddy, where is mommy?", Xiao Ying asked peeking into Zhan's office.

"I don't know baby, why?",

"Mommy promised me ice cream", she pouted. Xiao Zhan sighed.
YangZi was getting too good at making empty promises, and it hurt him to see the little child disappointed.
He walked to his baby and picked her up in his arms, the little girl immediately clinging to her father,

"Let's get you some ice-cream"

********

So a very short chapter, because I wanted y'all's opinion.

What do you think guys...

Should I let them meet?