Chapter 15

What's up fellas?

Also..how old are you all? I want to know (for my science project).

"*****†*

T

he new voice drew attention to their right where a young lady stood fuming in anger and worry, her slim hands planted in her hips.

"Aunt Zoey!", Xiao Ying exclaimed and beckoned her to come to them.

The said Aunt Zoey walked towards them, her steps laced with grace. With the addition of a new person FanXing once again had hid himself behind his Papa's long legs.

"I told you to stay near me didn't I?" , The female said, her tone angry but her face said it all, she was just worried.

" Sorry aunt Zoey but I saw my hubsand and I had to meet him", Xiao Ying said in a small voice. She knew she was wrong.

"Ahh.. I'm sorry if this little girl cause you any problem", Zoey immediately bowed her head in an apology but before Yibo could say anything further his ringtone blared startling FanXing who started to cry.

"It's okay miss, she really don't cause any troubles. Anyways I'm in a bit hurry so I'll leave first", Yibo blurted lifting FanXing in his arms with one hand another hand receiving the call and his feet running towards the car.

"Bye bye hubsand", Xiao Ying waved her tiny hands and turned her head to her aunt. Zoey lovingly ruffled her hair and corrected her, and together they made their way inside the parlour.

******

Yibo sat inside the car with FanXing on his lap. The little one's cry had toned down to sniffles.

"Shhhhhhh..it's okay BunBun, Papa's got you. "

"Was sca'ed"

"I know BunBun, Papa's sorry for startling you, you are okay now, aren't you my strong BunBun? Come on now sweetheart you are fine, see
Papa is right here." Yibo gently coaxed his son.

His baby had always been like this, as fragile as an egg, if he held him too tight he'd break. His child was made of glass. And he had vowed to protect his son, his baby, his one true love from everything out there.

****

Xiao Zhan had wanted to take his daughter to get her an ice-cream treat by himself but was unfortunately caught up with work, but some-lucky-how Meng soon to be Wang Zoey his cousin's fiancee had showed up and gladly took Ying with her.

Now that they were back he listened to his daughter ramble about how she met her future 'hubsand' there.

"..and daddy he has a son too, my age maybe, cute and lit-",

"Really, what's his name then?",

"Oh Noh! Daddyyyyy ...I forgot to ask and I- oh Noh..now I'll not know..oh Noh..what do I do..I ..oh Noh daddyyy...I ..",

"Oh no indeed sweetheart..now I don't even know my future son in law's name, oh no! Indeed. " Xiao Zhan played along.

The little girl sat on the corner, her head planted in her hands, muttering a series of oh nos and what do I do.

Xiao Zhan sighed.... Just how dramatic this girl could be.

*Come here Ying" , he said and the said person sadly swayed her way to his waiting arms.

" You are too little to talk about these things, my dear and didn't you say you wanted to marry daddy?"

"Daddy is too old", she pouted.

"And he isn't ? Honey, he has a son already."

"Yesh daddy, I know. I will have a playmate as well."

"But Ying he is ma-",

"You are just jealous daddy", Ying cut her father off with a huff.

"And why would I not be, my little Ying doesn't want me anymore", Xiao Zhan said with a 'sad' pout.

"It's not that daddy, I love you a lots, but I also love my future hubsand so you'll have to share."

Xiao Zhan glared at the nearest wall.
Just who was this man stealing his daughter away.

Wait till I meet whoever you are.

I'mma hide till y'all forgive me for my super late update