Chapter 14

Hi

I really don't know what's going on.

Short chapter warning.

*****

Little FanXing enjoyed his ice cream sitting on a high chair swinging his little legs. His papa was especially nicer today, spoiling him more with lots of goodies and sweeties.
Ah! He was having best time of his life which, however, didn't last long because his ice-cream decided to finish and leave him with an empty cup.
He looked at his Papa who ruffled his know lovingly and wiped off the extra cream on his lips.

"Shall we go BunBun?", The papa lion asked receiving a happy nod from his baby bunny.

The Papa son duo walked to the counter to pay for their ice cream treat, little FanXing half carry half dragging his bunny plushie.

They were almost at the exit when ...

"My hubsand!"

Yibo froze. The shrill cry from the back was very familiar. He has heard this voice somewhere.
Slowly turning around his eyes met with the brown pair of doe ones shinning with excitement.

"Hello little lady", he greeted receiving a frantic wave of tiny hand. The said little lady ran to her 'hubsand' (it's husband sweetheart).

"Are you here for ice-cream?", She inquired. Yibo gently ruffled her caramel hair and nodded.

"Don't eat too much ice-cream, daddy says it causes ca- ca ..ca"

"Cavity?"

"Yes. That painful rotten tooth." She warned. He was her future husband, of course she had to take care of him. She didn't want her dear husband to suffer from pain in his gums. Especially when he had such beautiful gummy smile.

Yibo laughed.

"What about you little lady? Aren't you here for ice-cream too? What about your gums then?"

"I am here because mom promised me an ice-cream and you don't have to worry about me. I brush twice a day", she said her index finger and middle finger standing to make the digits and she added " you should brush twice too. Daddy says it fights the bad things in mouth and protects the gummies."

Yibo couldn't help but pinch her chubby cheeks. How was this child so smart and adorable?

A small tug on his pants drew his attention back to his son who was staring at him with his wide glossy eyes.
He must have felt neglected.
Pulling his son from his hiding place (from behind his legs) he introduced him to the little girl.

"This boy right here is my son, his name is FanXing. Say hello to her" he nudged his son but he just stared at her.

"Hi FwanXin, I'm YingYing" She stretched her hands for a handshake (she had seen her daddy doing this).

The 'FwanXin' shyly grabbed her hands and immediately pulled back and then clung to his Papa.

Ying giggled. This 'FwanXin' was adorable.

"Les go Papa",

"Okay"

"Bye little lady" Yibo ruffled her hair for the one last time.

"Bye"

He turned around to leave.

"Xiao Ying, come back here this instant!"

A new voice filled Yibo's ears.

*********£

Hey fellas

I'm gonna write short chapters from now.
Less words and more updates.

Okay?

Ignore the errors.

Take care..

See you next time..