Chapter 12

Hello bubs..

I'm back I guess...

Not proofread so do expect many mistakes. ..

**********

Wang FanXing was truly an angel. Actually he was more than an angel. He was discipline on feet. He was a physical manifestation of the word called lovable. Loved by all, very disciplined, not so whiny, quiet child, very obedient, he was every parents' dream child.

Except....

He could get very stubborn if he wanted to.

For example now.

ZanJin was having time of his life watching his husband run after a butt naked FanXing who refused to wear his pyjamas because they had small snakes prints on them and FanXing had strictly instructed for a bunny print.

BunBun wants bunny prin's on my clo'hes..can bunbun have that?

And  to be fair it was HaiKuan who had promised FanXing a bunny printed pyjamas but unfortunately the store didn't have that and the other prints were either too large or too small for his nephew. The only fits he could find was a snake printed one which currently his very lovable and obedient nephew refused to wear.

Oh how he regretted not checking on a different store.

"Bun please wear this, I'll bring you a bunny printed pyjamas tomorrow. Please wear this for now, you're gonna catch a cold if you don't wear it."

But FanXing just shook his head, arms crossed over his bare chest, head turned to the side in a bratty pose and lips moulded in a stubborn pout.

HaiKuan swore, at that moment, he wanted to do nothing more than stomp his foot and walk out of the room. And to add on the top, his husband was laughing his ass off enjoying the little drama.

"Don't laugh!", He barked, glaring at his the wall (he couldn't bring himself to glare at the little angel or the love of his life, so the poor wall had to suffer the aftermath).

"Oh honey, how are you going to take care of our future children if you can't take care of your nephew for like two hours?",

"In my defense", HaiKuan began, "our children won't be stubborn like Yibo and Zhan. Both his parents are the definitions of stubborn, surely he inherited it from both his parents."

ZanJin gave him a small smile.

"You are stubborn too kuan."

"Then we'll use your sperm for the surrogacy", HaiKuan huffed.

ZanJin laughed out loud startling the small baby who was sat on the cold floor, enjoying the cold tile against his warm butt.

"Come here lil baby, let's get you dressed so papa can pat you to sleep." ZanJin said, lifting the baby up who protested saying he wasn't lil baby.

"Yes yes , how rude of me. Of course FanXing is a big boy and do you know what big boys don't do?".

"Nwo",

"They don't walk around naked. Big boys wear clothes, like me, papa, your uncle.", ZanJin gestured HaiKuan to pass the pajamas and they both dressed him up while FanXing asked random questions.