Chapter 8

When you start writing a lot of distractions follow .

Sigh!

Anyways here's a new chapter bubs. I almost didn't write but then a good comment motivated me once again so here I am.

Enjoy~

************

"Daddy!", A loud voice cheered followed a small footsteps running towards the dining hall.

Xiao Ying dressed in a cute pink frock and two high bunches showed with a wide grin plastered on her small face.

"Are you ready?", Xiao Zhan asked her booping her nose causing the girl to giggle while nodding her head. The girl was so excited about going to school.
Zhan laughed at his baby's enthusiasm. What an energetic child! He wondered if he'd be able to keep up with his baby's energy all the time.

"Daddy finished", she showed her empty plate to Zhan and next to the plate was an empty glass of milk.

"Good girl", he said patting her head.

"Let's get going then", Xiao Ying immediately took his hand and skipped her way to the car. Once Zhan made sure she was safely buckled he kicked the engine to life. He was about to drive away when Ying's squeaked.

"Daddy, is- is mommy not coming with us",

"No", Zhan said and he swears he could he smell the disappointment in the air. He didn't have to look back or check the mirror to see his daughter pouting. He just knew it.

Xiao Ying wanted both her mommy and daddy to drop her to school on her first day. Zhan and YangZi had agreed but last night after dinner there was an abrupt change in the plan since an important work showed up and YangZi couldn't decline her boss.

Xiao Zhan couldn't help but feel extremely bad for his baby girl. So in order to heal her little broken heart he offered some ice cream and her face immediately lit up.

That was quite easy.

After he kissed his daughter's cheeks the small child ran to the small group of children where a teacher was guiding them inside. He watched them till they disappeared inside the building.

My daughter is going to elementary school already.
Do they go to elementary school as well?

Dismissing his thoughts he turned around to leave just to see a familiar silhouette.

He was standing quite far hence he couldn't see the face clearly.
Before he could walk towards them they got in the car and left leaving behind a puff of smoke.

He stood there, frozen.

There was no sure answer to whether that silhouette belonged to his beloved or not. But then his heart had  skipped a beat, the familiar warm feeling had filled up his senses. Even if it was just for the moment, those things were still there.

They were no mated pair of Alpha and Omega to know of each others presence through mate marks but the amount of love they held in their hearts for each other and they bond they had shared once had always been able to pull them to each other.

Zhan knew if anyone could make his heart skip a beat just by a look of him/her he/she had to be Wang Yibo.

A small ray of hope shone in his otherwise dark life.
If that was really Yibo then he finally had a chance to explain this mess.

And , and if  Yibo was here that meant their child was here too.
Did Yibo enrolled their child in this same school.
Did they have a son? Or did they have a daughter?

If their child was really enrolled here then maybe just maybe he could dig out a little information.

He stood there for another few minutes staring at the dissipating smoke, his heart racing and a million butterflies swarming in his stomach.

Yibo, love is that really you?

*********

Hello everyone

How are y'all doing? This is an extremely short chapter just to show things from Zhan's pov.

And yes he knows about the existence of their child.
How?
You'll know.

Till then take care stay safe stat healthy

With love
Author 💜