chapter 9

Whoa...I've been gone for so long.
No excuses tho, just random things came up and even now it keeps coming up.
How are y'all by the way? Hope y'all at the best of your spirit.

And now, on with the story..

**********

Yibo paced around the living room nervously chewing on his bottom lips, stealing fleeting glances at the phone placed on the table.

He was waiting for a phone call from his son's school telling him to come and fetch his son home.

"Bo, will you please calm down for a moment. Have a sit and relax. FanXing will be alright."

"I don't know ge", Yibo sighed. "I'm really scared. You know how FanXing is and if-if he..he... "

"Yibo calm down", a warm hand came rubbing his back. "A-Xing will be alright. He is a strong boy."

"I know, but - he he...",

"Yibo, you have to learn to trust him okay. I know it's hard. Both for you and A-Xing but you do want him to get well right?" ZanJin asked and Yibo could only nod in answer.

"So you have to let him face his fear."

I'm so sorry FanXing it's all my fault.

**************

Yibo rushed out to the gate of the kindergarten gathering his child in his arms and placing small kisses on his face. FanXing giggled in between sobs and buried his face in Yibo's neck bitting the skin there.

Yibo rubbed his back calming him down and bowed to the teacher thanking her for talking care of son.

"Mr Wang, I'd like to have a chat with you. Do you think you could make some time for that. It's regarding your child.",

Yibo nodded and carried FanXing to the car.

He and the teacher will meet this weekend. For now he needs to take his baby home and pamper him as much as he can.

"Papa is sorry bunbun." He said being his baby to his embrace and ruffling his hair softly.

" S'ok ", FanXing voice came muffled and small.

" Let's get you some ice-cream", Yibo cheered and they rode away with FanXing singing some random song.

                   ***************

Xiao Zhan waited by the gate for the bell to ring. He had come early so his daughter could find him waiting for her just like she had always wanted.

His daughter made really cute requests sometimes.

He let out a sigh.

Would they also be the same?

The still air was pierced by a shrill cry notifying it was time for the kids to go back home.
Xiao Zhan hurriedly wiped the tears that had managed to gather in the corner of his eyes and turned around to find his daughter waving at him.

He walked to her and gathered her small frame in his arms.

"How was your day sweetheart?", He asked kissing the crown of her head.

"It was fun daddy, I want to come tomorrow as well", she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Sure sweetie, now are you hungry?"

A vigorous nod answered his question. He carried her to his car and together they made their way home where Xiao Zhan would prepare some delicious food for his daughter.

                    ***************

Time skip to weekend

The smell of coffee and sweets filled his lungs as he entered the cafe. He looked around for the teacher he was to meet today.

"Mr Wang!", He turned his head to the direction of the voice to find the teacher waving at him.

" Miss Luo", he greeted sitting on her opposite.

"Would you like some coffee before we talk?", She asked to which Yibo nodded.

"Mr Wang, I heard about FanXing's issue from our principal. But when principal informed me about him I thought he was simply a timid and shy kid. But apparently that's not the case it seems. "

"Yes, my son's case is a little different from a regular kid's timid shyness."

"Then..??", She asked

"It's..", a blaring tone filled up the air and Yibo excused himself to pick up the call.

He could have declined, but when he saw the caller ID his heart jumped out of its cage.

"Yes ZanJin ge"

"Yibo please drop everything and come home, FanXi..", that's all he heard and before he knew he was out of the cafe after muttering a short apology and a promise to explain things later.

                    ***********

Terribly sorry for the mistakes.

It's  been forever since I last updated and I'm extremely sorry for disappearing like that.

I hope I'll be able to give regular updates from now.

Take care bubs
Stay healthy stay safe

PS Happy JHope Day 💜💜(any BTS ARMY here?)

Love Author 💞