Chapter 7

Hello everyone. How have you been? Hope y'all fine and healthy.

Here's a new chapter for my bubs.
Enjoy~

***********

"Bun?"

"Bun? Wake up baby."

The said bun whined not wanting to wake up yet. He pushed his head further into the pillow in a vain attempt to go back to sleep.

"Wake up bun. We need to go to school today remember?", Yibo gently coaxed his son yet the child refused to leave the bed and snuggled more into his blanket.

"Come on baby bun. See the sun is already up. We need to go to school. You'll make a lots of friends yeah?.", Yibo persuaded his son who was making himself into a human burrito.

"Bun doesn't want to go to skul, Bun wan's to stay with papa", FanXing whined.

"I know bun, I know, but you need to go to school. Do you not want to make new friends?",

"Don't wan' ", came a muffled reply.

So hard way it is then.

Yibo lifted the blanket along with FanXing who was wrapped up in it and headed toward the small bathroom that was attached to the room.

He patted himself for already preparing the bath water. He dumped FanXing into the water who let a cry of surprise. Yibo gently scrubbed FanXing's body with a soft sponge as FanXing chatted about some strange he saw.

Yibo let an occasional "hmm" and "really?", Playing along with his child.

Once he was done cleaning the child he wrapped him in a big fluffy towel and carried him to the bedroom when his brother in law had already prepared a cute outfit for his son. He dressed him up and again carried him to the dining table.

"Good morning", he greeted and nudged at FanXing to do the same.
He looked up with his doe eyes and muttered a small 'goo molning'.

ZanJin cooed at the little bundle of joy before greeting him back.

"Come here junior Bo", ZanJin spread open his arms inviting his nephew but junior Bo just went back to Yibo's neck.

"I'm sorry, he's just pissed and doesn't want to go to school. ", Yibo explained rubbing FanXing's back.

"Oh dear, it's okay", ZanJin smiled.

"My nephew will surely go to school. He's a brave boy isn't he?", HaiKuan honey dipped voice just did it's magic and FanXing soon found himself nodding in agreement.

Yibo heaved a sigh of relief. FanXing agreed. For now.

After feeding him his breakfast (thank goodness due to his brother's 'lets see who finishes the milk' his son agreed to drink milk) he rushed him to the car before FanXing changed his mind and insisted on staying with Yibo.

On their way to the kindergarten ZanJin engaged FanXing in small conversation asking him about random things and FanXing only answering him in a 'yus' or 'noo' or just a nod or shake.

Once they had reached the school the tantrum Yibo had been preparing himself for proceeded.

FanXing clung to his legs sniffling and tugging at his pants wanting to be lifted up. Yibo went on his knees and hugged the weeping child.
He didn't want to part with FanXing but it was must. He needed FanXing to be like a normal child.

"Bun, it's just a matters of few hours. Papa will be right back to get you before you know it."

Yet FanXing shook his head and pushed himself against Yibo's chest his sniffles now coming out as loud wails.

"Papa no", he wailed.

"Please bun, please. You're my good bun right?"

FanXing's small head turned to his side as a tiny pout claimed his plump lips.
Yibo turned his head to where FanXing was looking only to see many children everyone almost of FanXing's age waving goodbyes to there mommies and daddies.

Did FanXing only want his daddy to be here?

Yibo's chest tightened.

But was soon relieved because FanXing reluctantly let go of his legs.

So he was only looking at those children.

He turned towards his little bun and pulled him in a hug.

"Is my bun ready to go now. See those kids are of the same age as you but how happily they go to school. "

FanXing stuffed his face more into his Papa's neck and mumbled a small 'ok'.

Yibo smiled and guided him inside the school gate.
After bidding farewell to the teary eyed FanXing and promising him to come back very soon (maybe bribing him with a huge tub of ice-cream) Wang Yibo walked back to the car where his brother and brother in law were waiting for him.

"Are you sure it's a good idea?", HaiKuan asked he's eyes still stuck to where FanXing was standing a while ago.

"This is what his doctor suggested. I know it's a little bit too much for now but I want him to have a normal life like all other kids out there Ge. ", Yibo answered sadness and regret clear on his voice.

"Maybe if I didn't -" ,

"Yibo no.", ZanJin cut him off in a stern voice.
"Whatever happened was not your fault", HaiKuan added.

Yibo nodded and then they drove off.

Unknown to them somewhere a little farther away a figure stood in facing them. He's face morphed in a frozen expression of shock and question.

Yibo, love is that really you?

****

That's all for today I'm sorry for any mistakes. And I wanted to try to write  onshot stories.

Should I write one?

Till the next update take care bubs. Stay healthy stay safe stay gold:,-)

Peace out
Author 💜