||REQUESTED|| Rescue Bots Academy Hotshot x Whirl Part 2

Requested by the Spectacular yunseokim07

Hotshot groggily onlined his optics with a yawn and looked down at the femme who lay, hugging his chasis. His optics widened to their fullest and he screamed a very high pitched scream. Whirl shot up from stasis and hit her head on the top the tree on which they recharged against. She groaned and rubbed the top of her helm before glaring daggers at her beloved.

"Sorry..." He mumbled with guilt evident in his voice and faceplates.

"It's... Fine. I forgive you, 'Shots." He chuckled at the mention of his new nickname. He caught her by surprise and tackled her, them rolling down the small hill into a meadow of flowers. As they stopped, him pinning her to the ground, servos on either side of her helm, she started to blush at the close contact.

The mech chuckled again and purred into her audio receptors. "Why sweetspark~ I love it when you blush~"

Whirl blushed 100000000000000000 shades darker and squirmed, trying to wriggle her way out of the situation. Hotshot simply kissed her deeply and pulled away to see her reaction.

Whirl froze, staring up at him with wide optics. Blush level so dark it was nearly black. He smirked and kissed her again and again, amused at her reaction everytime.

But in the distance... A broken-sparked mech dropped the bouquet of flowers he was holding as he saw the scene. His aura darkened as he watched Hotshot pamper his crush with kisses.

What do you do if your lover loves you...

As a friend...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Hotshot had finished kissing her multiple times, they had started their way back to the Academy. Whirl saw something in the corner of her eye... A bouquet of flowers... But whose were they? Were they someone whose spark was broken? Her optics sparkled at the possibilities of the mystery and who it could be.

'It could be just a passer-byer who dropped these, or someone making a delivery to a flower shop.' She picked up the flowers gently and carried them with a smile and a look of determination on her faceplates.

She would find out whose they were, she was a Police-Bot-in-Training; and anyways, how hard could it be?

What do you do... I ask you...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Medix, can you try to get Wedge out here? He hasn't stopped to eat or even recharge! He wouldn't respond of even look at me when I tried to talk to him!" Hoist explained the situation to his medic friend worriedly.

"Why doesn't Hotshot? I tried too, earlier. He wouldn't even tell me to go away when I started listing the different types of human medicine and their positive and negative effects if taken correctly and incorrectly. He just kept muttering 'Busy' and 'Gotta finish this' and 'Gotta impress her' over and over again."

"Guys? Whats going on?" Whirl and Hotshot stepped into the room, unknowingly holding servos.

"Wedge won't come out! He just keeps tinkering with his tools and muttering things!" Hoist grumbled. Whirl furrowed her brow in worry and determination.