Breakdown x Deceased! Cybertronian! Femme! Reader Part 3 (End)

"Aaaaand... Done! You're free to go!" You chirped as you placed the buffer on the bench and started to rearrange the medical tools back to their assigned places.

You were surprised when the vehicon hugged you from behind. Breakdown immediately narrowed his optics and scowled at him, a dark look in his optics.

"Thank you, miss! You're the best!" He told you happily.

You smiled and pat his head. "Thank you. I'm just doing my job. I think you should get back to work now."

He nodded and pulled away from the hug, leaving the room in a hurry under the death glare of your lover. You leaned over the desk, closing your optics and taking a breather. A pair of large servos wrapped around your waist and hugged you from behind. You smiled and leaned back on the mech behind you, allowing him to rest his helm atop yours.

"Long solar cycle?" You asked him.

He hummed in thought for a moment before answering. "I wish it was longer; I could spend more time with you."

"Ditto."

The two of you swayed like leaves in the wind amongst the calm silence, unspoken words being passed through the bond- Most being you complimenting him, then him complimenting you back WAY too much and you trying to tell him to stop- but I quote, "But I can't lie, I can only tell the truth," before a playful grin and a tidal wave of love. After a few minutes of silence he spoke.

"It must be tiring being beautiful." He whispered into your audio receptor.

You shivered. "What?"

He gave you a sly smile before purring, "Then you must be exhausted~"

You blushed, shivering at the warm vent on your neck cables.

"Flirt..." You mumbled.

He grinned and buried his faceplates in your neckcables. "Mhmm... You're welcome~"

"Love you too, handsome~"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Love you too, Sweetspark..." He whispers under his breath, voice breaking at the end.

He feels a servo being placed on his shoulder and he turns around in tears.

"Breakdown, you need to move on. She is gone, and we all miss her... But you can't mourn her death forever, she's one with the Allspark now, finally at peace. She is safe and away from the war like you always wanted her to be." The red medic tells him with a certain sadness in his optics.

"Not like this... I wanted her to be safe in my arms... Not w-with the A-Allspark!" He cries and holds his helm in his servos.

The medic's optics widen in shock. His ex-wrecker friend had never been this emotional, nowhere near.

"It'll be alright, Breakdown... Just relax... She is safe..."

The blue mech grips his servos in fists, optics glaring at the ground before he lets out a sigh and lets his servos fall to his sides.

"You're right... Let's go..."