||REQUESTED|| TFP Human! Decepticons x Human! Female! Decepticon! Reader

Requested by the CHARMING Lastchancetogiveloop

Includes a 'Bill Nye the Science Guy' reference.

During this whole Oneshot, just imagine Megatron hiding in the background and watching everyone else spend time with you (until he gets to of course) and growling/grumbling every time, even more so when you show them ANY signs of affection.

You also have a queen-sized bed in this.

You are 17-19.

You live in a two-story house either by yourself or your parents are going on a business trip, you decide.

||WARNING||: Some of this may sound a bit... Wrong...

Key:

(f/t/p/s) = Favourite type of pants or skirt

(f/s) = Favourite shirt

(f/m) = Favourite music

(f/d) = Favourite dance

(f/l/s) = Favourite love song

(f/f) = Favourite flowers

(f/c/c) = Favourite chocolates or candy

"Can I leave this room?"

"No."

"I need to have a shower and-"

"No."

"It is necessary for any human being to have a shower at least once a day."

"Then we will need to shower as well."

"Do you guys even have any spare clothes?"

"Where do you even get clothes from? One of your 'human shops'?"

"..."

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Megatron frowns.

"... OOO WHAT'S THAT!" You exclaim and put your hands on either side of your face like there's something really interesting you see.

"...Where?"

You use the moment he turns around to make a break for your bedroom upstairs and lock the door, slowly sinking to the floor in relief.

"Hello, Doll~" A red-haired male flirts.

You scream and run into your bathroom, locking the door again and sinking to the floor, your head in your hands. You let out a sigh then a sad chuckle at your situation. You press your ear to the door, only to hear the fading sound of footsteps. You stand and punch the air in victory before stripping yourself of your clothes and entering the shower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You flinch at the loud knocking on the door interrupting your peaceful shower. You turn off the water and wrap a towel around you before hesitantly going to the door and slowly opening it to see 6 familiar faces.

"Where were you?!" The leader of the 6 demands.

You narrow your eyes and try to slam close the door, but his shoe blocks it. You groan in annoyance before pouting at them.

"How DARE you interrupt my shower?! Don't you guys know better than to interrupt a lady enjoying the nice feel of warm water?! You should be ashamed!" You scoff.