Breakdown x Sparked! Cybertronian! Reader Part 2 (End)

Present:

You feel someone hop onto the berth and lay beside you before wrapping their arms around you and wrapping their arms around your waist, pulling you close to them. Your optics snap open and you leap to your pedes and get into a fighting stance.

"Hey, hey!" The mech holds his servos up nonthreatening. "Sweetspark! It's just me!"

You tilt your head and raise an optic ridge. "Breaks?"

He nods rapidly and you sigh before laying back down.

"Sorry about that; just a little stressed." You apologized. He nuzzled his head into your neck.

"It's alright, I shouldn't scare you like that anyways."

You gave a small laugh before giving him a light kiss on the forehelm. He started to purr as you stroked his head.

"Awwww! You're like a big kitty cat!" You cooed. He chuckled before continuing to purr. He rested his head upon yours and breathing in your scent.

He then snaked his arm around your tanks. Big mistake.

You shuffled back with a groan. He immediately rushed to your side and started to question you.

"What happened?! Are you hurt?! Did I do something wrong?!" He worriedly blurted. You shook your head before sighing and turning away to look at the wall.

He sat beside you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"If I did something wrong you can tell me. Or is there something wrong? Please, tell me so I can help you." He begged. You inhaled shakily and let the tears fall.

"When I tell you, you will probably leave me." You mumbled. He frowned at you.

"I would never leave you! You are the only one I am in love with! Who do you think I am?! Starscream?!" He told you sternly. You giggled before sighing again.

"Fine. Breaky... I'm... I'm sparked..." You trailed off and closed your eyes with a sigh. He didn't respond so you thought he must be mad, or disgusted, or-

"I'm gonna be a Sire?! That's amazing, Sweetspark!" He shouted with joy before picking you up in a hug and spinning you around.

You gave him a shocked look and blinked a few times before giving him a nervous smile.

"S-So you a-aren't m-m-mad?" You stuttered nervously.

He stopped spinning you around before giving you a bone-crushing hug.

"Of course I'm not mad! You have given me the best gift ever!" He cried out in tears of joy.

You joined in with the happy tears before the 2 of you ran out of energy. He laid down and allowed you to cuddle into his chasis before he wrapping his arms around you protectively.

"Now and forever?" You asked him while caressing his cheek.

"Even when we are with the Allspark." He nodded in agreement and leant into your touch.

You smiled closing your optics. He cleared his throat and you opened them again. He gestured to your tanks. You nodded with a soft smile and he gave a wide smile back before gently rubbing a digit over the area.

"Hey, it's your Sire talking. You better be a good sparkling for your Carrier. I know you will grow up to be kind and beautiful just like her one day, and strong like me." He whispers, making you smile.

"Goodnight, loves." You whisper to the both of them.

"Night Sweetspark."