Random Human Reader Story - Part 1? :]

You sat on your berth in tears. You couldn't live like this. The sound of footsteps along the hallway outside rang in your ears. You shivered and pulled your legs in close and rested your head on your knees. A knock sounded on the door of your room and you slowly lifted your head. You quickly dived under the mess of blankets and lay your head on the pillow. You closed your eyes just as the door opened and a giant head looked through.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" The voice asked in concern. You lay still, hoping they would leave. The voice sighed and backed away from the door. You quickly sat up and exhaled in relief. You went back to hugging your knees and started to rock back and forth. You closed your eyes to the soft sound of silence.

You yelped and jumped back as a large finger poked your side.

"Y/n, what is wrong?" Predaking asked in concern. You blocked him as he tried to poke you again. You then lay back down under the blankets and faced away from him. You heard the sound of shifting metal and the next thing you knew you were picked up in your bundle by his teeth. You yelped and struggled but eventually gave up and huffed before staying still.

He transformed back to his bi-pedal mode and you lay in his hand. You sat cross-legged and had your arms crossed over your chest. You frowned at the ground below.

"Femme, Knockout requests your presence. He says it is an emergency." You look up at him in an instant and wipe away your tears quickly.

"Sounds urgent. Alright, I'll go there." You tell him with a nod. He nods back and starts down the hallway. You take a deep breath as you enter the room and Predaking holds you slightly higher.

"Knockout?" You ask and your gaze moves across the room, searching for the cherry-red. He comes out of his berthroom to the side of the medbay, buffer in-hand.

"Ah, Y/n! Finally! I will need your help immediately." He tells you with a serious look on his face. He then looks to Predaking with a servo in my direction. "You may go."

Predaking hesitates but moves his servo next to Knockout's so you could hop on. You stand and walk over to the medic's servo and he flashes you a smirk. He then walks over to his desk, you holding onto one of his digits in fear of falling. He was careful, but, you never know with him.

He allows you to move to the desk and he places the buffer next to you. You look from him to the buffer to him repeatedly before frowning.

"Really?" You groan.

"Yeah. It is an emergency. A fashion emergency." He tells you in a 'duh' tone and you scoff and roll your eyes.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine." You groan and pick up the large object. You turn it on and start the job.

When his paint job is all buffed you turn it off and drop it back onto the desk with a 'thud' and a groan.

"Finally." You let out a breath of relief. He stands in front of a large mirror admiring his paint job with a smirk, posing every so often. You fall backwards onto the desk and his head turns quickly to find the source of the sound.

"Doll? Hello? Are you still there?" He questions with a curious look in his optics. You lay there still, the only sign that you're still alive being your chest going up and down everytime you breath. He gives a small sigh of relief before picking you up and placing you on his shoulder.

"Well, where to next, Doc?" You ask and give him a grin. He lifts an optic ridge at the nickname but laughs.

"Where else?" He shoots you a smirk. You laugh back and smirk back.

"To annoy Starscream, of course." You respond while trying to mimick his voice.

The two of you head down the hallway looking for the Decepticon SIC and end up finding Breakdown first.