||REQUESTED|| Rescue Bots Academy Hotshot x Whirl Part 4 (End)

Requested by the SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPIALADOCIOUSLY EPIX @Sergeant_Official

This one I kind of rushed. Sorry about that. I haven't written one of these requests in 4 months or so, so I'm a 'Lil rusty.

Whirl was SO EXCITED! Her adopted sister, Y/n, was visiting from Cybertron! She hadn't seen her since she left for the Academy! Y/n was younger just by a few solar orbital cycles, but they got along (most of the time) like split-spark twins!

"Hotshot, please control your sparkmate!" Medix huffs as she jumps rapidly up and down on the spot, squealing in glee.

"Whoa there! Slow down, Sweetspark." The red and yellow mech chuckles, wrapping his arms around her to stop her rapid movement.

"But 'Shotssssssssssssssssssssss, my SISTER is visiting!"

At that moment, an all-too-familiar firebot entered the room, followed by...

"Y/N!"

Hotshot shouts in surprise as Whirl suddenly gains a burst of energy and escapes his embrace, running over to her younger sibling and tackling her to the floor in a tight hug. Y/n giggles and hugs her sister back.

"I'm guessing you missed me?" She giggles.

"Yes yes yes yes YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" The blue helicopter bot squeals. "I'M GONNA INTRODUCE YOU TO EVERYONE AND GIVE YOU A TOUR AND-"

Y/n stops listening, zoning out as she lost herself in what looked to be tiffany-blue optics peeking through the crowd at her curiously.

"Y/n? Hellooooo? Are you listening?"

She snapped back to reality and gave a sheepish grin.

"Sorry, who's that by the way?" She pointed straight at the orange bot.

"Him? He's Wedge. Why?"

"No reason. Just... curious."

Whirl gave a suspicious look but grinned and helped her sister to her pedes. After meeting everyone and being taken on a LONG tour through the academy, she was finally left alone to rest. She sat on the ground outside reading a datapad that had a few Earth stories on it.

"Humans sure are peculiar." She giggled.

"They are." A voice replied from behind, causing you to jump.

"O-Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there." You apologise.

"It's alright. I shouldn't have scared you." He sighs and sits next to you.

"So, what's your story?" He tries to start up a conversation.

"You'll hate me if you know." You look to your pedes.

"I'm sure you would hate me for my past, yet I'll tell you." He sighs.

"What's worse than your creators being killed? What's worse than being shoved into the Decepticon ranks as a sparkling? What's worse than being trained to kill?" You snort and stand.

He grabs your wrist and you frown and look back at him.

"Wait, wait, wait... You were a Decepticon too?! And I thought I was the only one! Optimus gave me the chance to redeem myself, to become an Autobot."

Your optics widen before softening and you look to the ground in shame.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know." You sulk.

"Psh, it's fine. I know how hard it is to be a Decepticon. Watching eyes at every movement, rules at every turn, commands to follow night and day, not a single smile or kind word passed between cons."

"How about we forget about the past, and think about the future. Maybe we can start over?" You tilt your helm.

"Why not." He shrugs before offering you his servo to shake. "I'm Wedge, an ex-Decepticon who was given another chance to do the right thing. You are?"

"Y/n, also an ex-Decepticon, and Whirl's adopted sis" You grin and shake his servo.

It was the start, of something new...

It feels so right, to be here with you...

(Anyone get the movie reference?)

Meanwhile...

"HE BETTER NOT-" Whirl hisses, about to stand up from her hiding spot and lunge at Wedge, but the mech hiding in the bushes next to her yanks her back.

"Hold on a minute! Don't you want her to be happy?"

"Yes..." She nods.

"Then leave them. I know you wouldn't like it at all if Professor Heatwave stopped us from being all 'lovey dovey', as he called it. Besides, they're just becoming friends now. What makes you think something will happen?"

"I know my sister! She's clearly intrigued by him, and they are VERY similar!" The blue femme huffs.

"I promise you, I know Wedge, and he won't let any harm come to your sister. Just... have some faith... Please? For me? And they do end up together, you need to support them- not drive them apart. Please, Sweetspark?" He pleads with puppy dog eyes.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine." She drawls and pecks her mech on the cheek.

He surprises her by pressing his derma to hers, earning a squeak. He chuckles into the kiss before parting.

"I promise."