Optimus x Cybertronian! Femme! Drunk! Reader

[Author Note: So... I was in the mood and had the inspiration to write another angst... A shorter one this time. The original is not mine. I based this on the comic Anniversary_Page 1, 2, and 3 by Blitzy-Blitzwing on DeviantArt. Feel free to check out the Transformers comics she's made as well. I find them really cool and kinda funny, to be honest. Enjoy! :)]

Optimus walked down the hall. The day had been tiring. The war had been won- but at a great cost. He sighed and continued his walk. He needed to clear his helm. Knock Out and Y/n had joined the Autobots after helping in the defeat of Megatron. He was about to enter his quarters to rest when a very dizzy-looking 'bot stumbled along the halls. As she tripped over her own pedes, he caught her and set her upright.

"Careful, Y/n. How much high-grade have you had?" He questioned, optics full of worry.

You turned your helm to look at him with a hum, smiling once you locked optics.

"Optimus!! Hello! Have you seen Megatron?" You slurred, ending with a giggle.

His optics slightly widened at your drunken state. You giggled again at his expression and took a step forward, but fell again, him catching you in his arms and supporting your much smaller figure.

"Did you know that Megatron promised we would bond and start a family... after we came back to Cybertron? It's our anniversary today." You giggled, leaning against him.

His optics met yours with a saddened look.

He sighed and grabbed your servo, keeping an arm around your backstruts just in case you fell again.

"C'mon, Y/n."

"What, no! I'm not done yet!" You protested, bringing a cube of high-grade out of your subspace and up to your derma.

He frowned and took it out of your servos, placing it in his subspace to return to the Energon storage room later on.

"Time to recharge, Y/n. Please." He vented.

"...Fine." You huffed.

He led you toward your temporary quarters.

"But..." You trailed off.

He raised an optic ridge and you continued.

"If you see Megatron... Can you tell him I'm waiting for him?" You slurred with a giggle.

"...Agreed, Y/n. I'll tell him." He murmured and escorted you into your berthroom, somehow managing to get you to lay down before tucking you in like a young sparkling.

"Rest, Y/n."

"Okay." You giggled.

He vented in relief and turned to leave the room.

"Wait!" You exclaimed.

"Is there something you need?" He questioned.

"I nearly forgot to tell you! Megatron told me he misses you and wishes the old times never ended! I'm sure he'd appreciate a hug from you! Maybe you should spend some time with him!" You slurred before laying back down and closing your optics. "Nighty night Orion!"

That hit the Prime more than he could handle. An old aching in his spark reignited; an aching for his friend, his enemy, his mentor.

"I-I'll consider it." He gave a weak smile and left the room, a slight stumble in his steps.

"Why did everything have to end like this... Megatronus?"