Son! Megatron x Cybertronian! Femme! Carrier! Reader x Son! Optimus Prime

As the pod makes contact with the ground, you jolt awake from inside. It partially buries itself in the ground. You groan and place a servo on your helm before glaring at the door. With your audio receptors still adjusting and rebooting, you don't hear the approaching pedesteps from both factions. You get a hold on the door with both servos and push with all your might, unhinging the door. You stand in the pod and hold the door above your helm.

"YEEEEEEEEEET!" You yell and throw the door as far as you can.

You then dust off your servos and frame before noticing the many sets of optics looking at you.

"What y'all looking at?!" You snap and shoot glares at them all.

"Carrier?" Two mechs both question at the same time.

"Orion? Megatronus? You two better have a DAMN good reason for all this!" You cross your servos before jumping out of the pod.

All the other Decepticons and Autobots look very confused. You motion for both mechs to come stand in front of you. They do- Very hesitantly, all whilst shooting intense glares at each other. You shake your head before walking closer to them and smiling sweetly at them.

"How have my two boys been?" You smile.

"Well-" "Actually-"

You grab both their helms and smash them together.

"What were you two fraggers thinking?!" You hiss.

They stand there rubbing their helms. You scowl and grab part of their helms, dragging them along.

"Carrier this is unnecessary!" Optimus winces.

"It's COMPLETELY NECESSARY!" You snap and keep dragging them along.

You stop once you reach just inside a cave and smash their helms together again before standing there, servos crossed again.

"You both REALLY thought you had seen me for the last time, HUH?!" You yell.

"I didn't think you were-"

"SHUT YO TRAP MEGATRONUS! YOU STARTED THIS!" You hiss.

He looks taken back from being yelled at by his Creator after 5 million years or so.

"Can I-" Optimus starts.

"NO! ORION YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING EITHER! I thought I raised polite, kind mechlings! But what is THIS?! I'm DISAPPOINTED in the BOTH of you!" You shout.

"Sorry, Carrier." They both mutter.

You hear gasps from outside the cave and you stomp over there, seeing everyone else listening from the outside.

"We are having a FAMILY DISCUSSION! PLEASE LEAVE!" You yell and shoo them away.

Let's just say...

The war ended after that 'discussion' and the two mechs NEVER mistreated each other ever again.