[TF5] Crosshairs x Cybertronian! Femme! Reader

"Oi 'Bee!" you called.

"Yeah...Y/n?" he asked through his radio.

"Where's the leprechaun at?!" you growled.

"He's over there," he pointed toward the latter, who lounged on his ship. You cursed under your breath before storming over. He snored softly, a peaceful look on his faceplates as his helm hung over the back of the driver's seat.

"Aww," you smiled sweetly before yanking a gun out of your hip holster and firing it at the sky. A high-pitched scream left his intake and you bent over in laughter, giving a slap to your thigh. He hit the ground faceplates-first- having fallen off his ship.

"The frag was that for?!" he yelled, lifting his helm to spit out dirt.

"Oh, nothing, really," you glared through your smile. "I just wanted to tell you how much of a douche you are, for thinking you can STEAL MY AMMO WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT!" He jumped at your sudden shout before blinking up at you. He scrambled to his pedes and gave you a defensive-yet-guilty look.

"Ya really think I stole your ammo?!" he snarled, getting all up in your face.

"At least 349 rounds are missing, and I sure know that Hound makes his own and I make separate lots for Bee!" you shot back, puffing yourself up and bringing your faceplates real close to his whilst jabbing a digit into his chassis. He slightly stumbled back, looking taken back.

"You count your rounds?!" he questioned, tilting his helm. You sputtered before giving him a fierce snarl.

"What else am I sposed ta do?! There's nothin' ta do around here!" You scoffed, taking a go-to cuff the back of his helm. He narrowly dodged the blow, jumping to the side.

"Nice try, sweetspark," he mocked. "But'cha hit like a girl."

'But'cha hit like a girl.'

Your Energon flared. You muttered out an excuse under your breath before storming to the far side of the scrapyard so you wouldn't lunge at him in anger. Bee glared at the green mech as the latter gave a confused look. "What in the pits 'appened?!"

"Ya screwed up," Bumblebee managed to spell from his radio. A gameshow celebration sound played and he gave a sarcastic clap. "Good job!"

"But what'd I do?!" Crosshairs threw his arms in the air.

"Everything! You existed!" Hound commented.

"Well, that's just helpful!" the sniper sassed back.

"You'd better find her and apologise," Drift calmly stated.

"And who's gonna make-" In an instant, the samurai had his swords to Crosshairs' neckcables. "-me..." The black and red bot gave 'Cross a look and he sighed. "Fine, fine, I'll apologise." Drift then released Crosshairs, and the latter drove off in the direction you went.

----------------------------

"I tell 'ya, Grimlock. I don't understand 'im. If it's my ammo, he shouldn't be stealin' it!" you huffed, chucking a bullet in the barrel of your gun before clicking it closed. He leant his helm down to yours, letting out a huff of smoke in agreement. The sound of transforming sounded beside us and you looked over with an optic ridge raised, a bored look on my faceplates.

"Listen, darlin', I'm sor- FRAGGING PITS!" he hissed in pain, wincing and shaking his servo as Grimlock spewed a burst of flames in his direction.

"Oh, I'm sorry? You've come to apologise?" you gave a sly smile, cocking the gun. The mech in question swallowed before eyeing Grimlock, tugging at his collar with a digit.

"Yeah," he crossed his arms over his chassis. "If the dinobot'll let me." With a bang, the bullet shot past the green mech, narrowly dodging his frame.

"Whoops! Slip of the finger," you whistled, reloading the gun. "And his name is Grimlock, got it?" Before the sniper could open his mouth, Grimlock puffed out smoke at him.

"Alright, alright. If Grimlock'll let me," he grumbled. You looked to Grimlock and he huffed again before stomping away.

"I'd take that as a yes."

"Alright, well, I'm... s- orry, but I can't promise that I won't do it again, bye," he grinned, spinning on his heels before striding off.

"'Ey 'Cross!" you hollered. He turned around with his helm tilted to the side, giving a 'hmm?' With a lopsided grin, you flipped him off. He chuckled before returning the favour. "I'm in a good mood so I'll give a 10 second headstart!" you gave a playful glare, reloading your gun before clicking the barrel in place and cocking it.

"You've got a bad shot! I've nothing to worry about!" he yelled back.

"1...2..." you started, giving a pointed glare. He picked up the pace but kept at a walk. "7-8-9-10!" you yelled, shooting in his direction. With a yelp of surprise, he bolted as you shot after him, purposefully missing his pedes by a hair.

"DANCE MONKEY, DANCE!" you cackled.

"Ah, young love," Bumblebee played from his radio, making a heart sign with his servos to encapture you and the green bean.

"WHAD'YA SAY BEE?!"

"NOTHING!"