||REQUESTED|| Soundwave x Cybertronian! Femme! Dying! Reader

Requested by Cyber-Streak. Sorry for the late post.

Me Too

You vented in relief at the sight of the finished reports sitting on your desk. You gathered them in a pile before holding them to your chassis and walking out your room, heading down the hall to the 'main room' of the Nemesis, as you called it. You would give your reports to Starscream, but knew he would take all the credit. Not that you cared, of course, but you didn't want his lazy aft to be rewarded for the work you've done. You worked yourself offline from onlining to recharging, day-in and day-out.

You entered the large room and handed your reports in before taking a seat at the monitor next to your one and only friend, Soundwave. The two of you had met after he spotted you in the crowd during his fight against Megatronus. He only lost the fight because you had distracted him- not knowing it at the time. He found you after the fight and after he told you, you began to blurt out apologies. He stopped you and had a smiley face on his visor. After that, well, you just became best buds.

You were forced out of the past at the poke on your arm. You turned your helm and gave a small smile at the slender mech.

"Hmm?"

He had a sleeping emoji on his visor and you shook your helm.

"No, no, I'm fine." You gave a weak smile and turned back to your work.

Your optics drooped and your tanks ached, but you vented deeply before typing away. Your digits glided across the keys, missing their target every few keys. You huffed and started typing fast and furiously, your optics soon death-glaring the monitor as you ground your denta. It looked very hilarious, to say the least. As you prepared to destroy the infuriating device, a servo was placed in yours and interlocked digits with yours. You followed your glare to the mech, about to yell at him until you realised it was just your friend.

"Statement: You are tired. Order: Rest."

You shake your helm and try to let go of his servo, but he tightens his grip and stands. You frown and tug against his servo, but he doesn't budge, He disconnects his danger noodles and snakes them around your middle. He lets go of your servo and pulls you closer to him. You gasp as you are lifted off the ground and into the air while he walks out of the room like it's normal. Once you know you're far enough down the hall from prying optics, you begin to struggle.

"Soundwave! Let. Me. DOWN!" You push down on the tentacles, trying to wiggle out of his hold.

In response, he shakes his helm and pulls you closer to him. Your faceplates heat up as you realise you were so close to him. You cross your arms and turn your helm away with a huff. He keys in the code to your quarters and gently lays you down on your berth. You try to sit up but he pushes you back down.

"Statement: You are tired. Order: You will rest."

Knowing that he won't stop until you sleep, you sigh, but nod and lay down in a comfortable position, closing your optics.

"Statement: Goodnight."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You felt... refreshed, once you onlined. You made a mental note to thank Soundwave and prepared for the day, cleaning your armour and protoform at your private washroom, refuelling at the Energon storage room, and so on.

You snuck a few Energon sticks for the road and headed to the throne room. The moment you entered, you knew they were watching. You definitely didn't polish your armour beforehand- and decide to sway your hips from side to side whilst walking. You found it absolutely hilarious how they all watched. You hid a snicker as their monitors all suddenly popped up with warning signals, making them stop their stares and frantically type. You mentally snickered.