[TFA] Sick! Blitzwing x Bumblebee

Requested by Littlexheatwave, and sorry for the delay! Hope you don't mind TFA?

Requests I need to finish:

Swindle x Moon Rover! Gender-Neutral! Reader Part 3

RBA Ratchet x Sister! Reader

TFP Bumblebee x Optimus's Daughter! Reader

TFP Sick! Soundwave x Shockwave

Blitzwing had woken up feeling like he'd been through the pits. He forced himself to get out of berth and dragged his pedes along the floor. The other Decepticons watched as he sulked by.

"What's up with three-face?" Starscream questioned.

"He must be in a mood. If he does not get out of his mood, our glorious leader will-"

"Megatron this, Megatron that. I swear on the ALLSPARK if you say his name one more time, I WILL PERSONALLY-"

"SHUT UP ZE BOTH OF YOU BEFORE I PULL YOU APART LIMB FROM LIMB AND CRUSH YOUR SPARK BETWEEN MY SERVOS!" Hothead snarled at them, instantly shutting them up.

"Well, it seems that someone's in a bad mood today," Blackarachnia smirked, crossing her arms over her chassis with a hip cocked to the side.

"Blackarachnia, aren't you ze one to speak, with zat cursed organic mode of yours?" Icy spat, then switching to Random. "I'm going for a fly! AHAHAHA!"

With that, he transformed and flew out of the Decepticon base. Starscream and Lugnut both looked in the direction which Blitzwing flew away before looking back at each other and reigniting their yelling match.

--------------------------------------------

Bumblebee sighed in boredom for the millionth time. He transformed and stretched, letting out an exasperated groan at the aching of his joints.

"This is so boring! Why'd boss bot make me go on patrol! I was busy playing that videogame with Sari!" he sulked, slumping in posture.

Suddenly, a familiar-looking jet whizzed just over his helm, crashing into a building. The jet transformed and walked in zig zags away from the sight. Unluckily, the jet-turned-mech ended up being crushed as part of the building fell on top of him. Bumblebee coughed and waved his servos to clear the large cloud of dust from his vision.

"WHO IS ZAT?! COME OUT VERE I CAN SEE YOU!" Hothead yelled, struggling to try and pull himself out of the rubble.

"Blitzwing?!" the smaller bot exclaimed in confusion. "What are you doing here?!"

"Hummelchen? Vat are you doing here?" Icy questioned.

"I asked first!" Bee frowned with a childish pout, crossing his arms over his chassis.

"AWWWWW VHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CUTE?!" Random cooed, resting his helm in his servos with his stabilisers kicking back and forth.

The yellow mech gave him a 'not right now' look and he switched back to Icy. "I simply vent for a flight, zat's all. I haven't been feeling vell today. I feel... sick."

"Awww," Bumblebee cooed, walking up to Blitzwing and squishing his cheeks together. "Is the big strong Decepticon Blitzbrain all sick?"

"UGH- QUIET BEFORE I CRUSH YOU BENEATH MY PEDES!" Hothead snapped, struggling to get free.

With his wriggling came near to no improvement to his predicament.

"Mind if I help?" Bee leant down.

"How can you help me? You're so..." Icy looked him up and down.

"Don't say it..." the yellow bot warned.

"SHORT! HAHA!" Random cackled.

Bumblebee pouted but powered up his stingers and took a few shots at the large piece of debris above the larger mech. It seemed to do nothing at first, but Blitzwing shoved at it again and it crumbled between his servos, giving him freedom. For once, all of his faces were speechless. He looked at his servos before looking at bumblebee. Taking his chance, Bee decided he'd play it out smooth.

"Guess I loosened it up for ya-"

"I'm still sick."

Blitzwing leant down and Bumblebee put the back of his servo to the triple-changer's forehelm.

"You've got a temperature alright," he pursed his derma. "I can't take you back to my base... and I won't be welcome at yours... Oo! Meet me at Dinobot Island! I can take care of you there!"

"Zat doesn't sound like a good id-"

"RELAX! I've got it covered! The Dinobots know me and I'm sure they won't mind!" the yellow bot waved him off.

"Alright zen," Icy sighed, switching to Hothead. "BUT YOU BETTER BE THERE!"

"Easy Blitzbrain. I promise I'll be there, at 8 O'clock Earth time, after Sari goes home.

A/N: I wiiiiiiiiiill make a Part 2 where Bumblebee actually takes care of Blitzwing.