||REQUESTED|| Ultra Magnus x Human! Female! Abused! Reader

Requested by Cyber-Streak

You screamed as the tinted-glass bottle smashed against the wall and shattered into a million pieces- just barely missing your head. You shrunk back as he raised another empty bottle. He threw it at your legs. Multiple chunks of the sharp solid embedded themselves into your calves and thighs. You cried out in agony as he cackled in drunken laughter.

"I tooold yooou," he slurred, "to gooo buuuuuuy meee mooore."

You quickly nodded before scrambling to your feet and limping upstairs to your bedroom. You hobbled inside and shut the door swiftly, but silently. One less thing for him to yell at you about. You chucked your school bag on your bed and unzipped it, bringing out a small medical kit. You were interested in medicine, so both June Darby and Ratchet taught you a little here and there every so often in their free time.

You pulled out a small bottle of liquid Tylenol, measuring out 1/2 a teaspoon before drinking it. You knew it could take around 20 minutes for it to start working- but your leg couldn't wait that long. You grabbed some old rags from your cupboard and wrapped them around your upper thighs, tying them tight. You slipped a pair of gloves on your hands before sneaking out of the room and into the bathroom, a pair of tweezers in hand. You stepped into the bath, sitting on the edge and turning on the tap to warm. You washed off the blood, some of the smaller pieces of glass following down the drain before turning off the tap.

You grabbed out a handtowel from a drawer under the sink, putting it in your mouth and biting down hard. Picking up the tweezers, you plucked out each piece of glass, smallest to largest. Muffled screams were all that could be heard as your tears flowed down your face. Once the last one fell into the bathtub, you removed the towel and let out a shaky breath. You washed off the blood again and dried your legs. You stepped out of the bath and placed each hazardous chunk and sliver in the small bin beside the shower.

You hobbled out of the bathroom and back into your room before sitting on your bed. You pulled out 4 bandages from the medical kit and wrapped them around your upper, and then your lower legs. You let out a sigh in relief as the Tylenol began to work, taking away most of your pain. A ring from your phone made you let out a small scream and jump. You placed a hand over your heart and laughed at your fright before snatching your phone out of your bag and looking at the contact.

Ultra Magnus is calling

You frowned before quietly snickering. He had called you? How did he even get your number? You sighed and swiped the screen to answer, putting the small device to your ear,

: Y/n? Where are you? : he asked in a gruff tone.

"I'm at my house," you answered with an eye roll that he couldn't see.

: How did you get there? :

"I walked," you snickered, "how else would I get here?"

: I was supposed to pick you up from school. You should be at the base. :

"I've got homework to do," you lied.

: You can complete it there. :

"But-"

: No buts! I'll be in front of your house in 5 minutes. :

"Yes, sir," you sighed and hung up, packing your stuff in your bag and changing your clothes to a pair of (f/c) (jeans/track pants/tights) and a/an (f/c) shirt.

In what seemed like moments, a honk sounded from outside. You looked out the window at the blue, silver and red armoured transport truck. You swung your schoolbag onto your back and closed your bedroom door, locking it from the inside. You walked over to the window and opened it before climbing out, closing it behind you and climbing down the planks of wood built onto the house to give it an aesthetic design- which you used to sneak out. Jumping to the ground, you sprinted over to your guardian. The door of his alt-mode swung open, inviting you inside. You climbed up and sat down on the front passenger seat. He closed the door and began to drive off.