Ratchet/Yandere Optimus x Techno-Organic! Femme/Female! Reader! Part 1

[Author's Note: Sorry I haven't finished any of the requests that were made about a month or so ago. I've been really busy with school and exams. I'll publish a few old oneshots I've never posted until I finish them.]

(WARNING!!! CRINGEY!!! NOT EDITED!!! ANGSTY? DEATH!!!POSSESSIVENESS!!! VIOLENCE!!!)

"Okay, okay, here's another one." You snicker, taking a deep breath before frowning deeply with a slight scowl and yelling, "I NEEDED THAT!"

"That's Ratchet!" The mech snickers and holds a servo toward you.

You go to high-five him until you freeze at the sound of a voice.

"What's me?"

You turn around with an innocent smile, the same with your guardian.

"Well, you see, Cliffjumper imitated you, and I simply said that it looks like you. I did nothing wrong." You bat your lashes innocently.

"Exact- WAIT WHAT?!" The red mech standing next to you shrieks as the medic then throws a wrench at him, believing your story.

"Sucks to be you!" You yell over your shoulder at the mech.

"HEY! Don't leave me to die at the hands of DocBot!" He pleads, dodging flying wrenches whilst running after you.

He catches up to you and snatches you off the ground before running down the hall and making a dive for his quarters. You press a human-sized button at the bottom of the door and it closes. A loud 'CLANG' is heard as the door rumbles at the impact of the mech previously chasing the two of you.

You press your ear to the door and wait until you hear leaving footsteps before cheering.

"We survived yet another attack!" You cheer, punching the air.

"We sure did!" He chuckles before holding his fist up next to you. "Partner?"

"Partner." You grin and fist-bump him.

"Y/n, I hate to break up your little 'celebration', but you have a patrol with Optimus." A voice grumbles outside the door.

"Sorry, 'Cliff. I've gotta go. Don't get into any trouble without me." You pout before smirking.

"I'll try not to." He chuckles.

You change to your Cybertronian form and hug him before shouting "Cya!" and bolting to the main area. You slow to a walking speed and enter the room, giving a sheepish grin at the glare from a certain medic that you just escaped from. Your faceplates were slightly flushed in embarrassment, but from something else as well.

"Open the groundbridge, Ratchet." The red and blue mech orders, earning a nod and a flick of the switch.

You both walk to the green-blue portal before transforming and driving through. Other than the gentle hum of the engine in both your and his vehicular mode, the silence between you and him was comforting, yet there was something off about him that gave you an uneasy feeling.

"How are you?" He broke the silence.

"I'm, uh, fine." You reply nervously. "H-How are you?"

"I am well." He hums. "I believe that you and Cliffjumper are... close?"

That question took you off guard.

"Yeah, we're partners. We work well together. He's my Amica Endura! He's practically the brother I never had!" You admit.

"What are your thoughts on the others?"

"Well, Arcee's like an older sister to me- she's responsible and is doing well for what she's... gone through. Bulkhead's an older brother who tries to be responsible, but still has a lot to learn, Bumblebee, a fairly responsible, silly, crazy younger brother. Ratchet- I shouldn't discuss. That's more private information..." You explain, trailing off at the end as your vehicular mode slightly heats up.