Malicious and Mischievous Mall Misadventures

In the police car, the cop said, "Your black ass been sellin' crack?". The cop had a gruff but kind of feminine voice.

"Don't be a racist and no I don't sell crack," I replied.

"Hmm-Mmm, I can't trust black folks," The cop said, "We're gonna do a cavity search for crack cocaine as soon as we drop your unruly ass in prison"

"Wait...cavity search?" I asked. "I didn't even do anything".

"Except being a damn blackie," the cop said.

"That's just plain racist," I commented, "I should jump up and attack your cracker-looking..." the cop reached back and tazed me.

"Aaah, I love the smell of fried nigger," the cop said before we got to the jail.

The cop walked up to various cells and I followed. We came up to Thomas' cell and the cop unlocked him.

"You're a free man, now," the cop said. Thomas jumped out and said, "Woo-Hoo! I hope London did a good job covering for my blog!"

Then the cop walked me to a white room with a bench and pushed me into a wall. She then yanked my boxers off and started soanking me.

"Racist tramp, what the hell are you doing?" I asked.

The cop took her mask off and....

"It's me, Joshie," Marriam said. She started laughing

"Ohhhhhhh," I said, "Hmm, that prank was a little mean but looking back, pretty funny"

"Yep, I love you Joshie," she said, "And I just wanted to give you something to remember before I leave today"

"You're leaving?"

"Yeah, I'm going back to Korea"

"Korea? That's where the evil man lives!"

"Nahhhh, I'm just playin' with ya. I got two tickets to the opening of the Mangroove Mall and I'm goin' with your sister"

"Oh....But I'm gonna miss you Mary"

"I'm gonna miss you too, but don't worry. I'll bring you something back", and with that, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the room. I put my boxers back on and followed her back to the room at London Boardwalk. Once we walked in, Mariah jumped up, said, "Bae!", and gave Marriam a gigantic hug

"Aww, you're so cute and warm," Marriam said, then she gave Mariah a quick peck on the lips. "Let me change real quick and I'll be right back".

She ran to the bathroom, quickly threw on a white shirt with a black jacket and shorts, then ran back out.

"Alright, you two behave at the mall, or you will get severely punished," I commented.

Marriam laughed and said, "I like being 'severely punished', but anyways, gotta go!"

They both ran out the room, laughing.

Just then, Andrew walked in and said, "What's up everybody!". A cherry-like aroma then struck my nose

"Why do you smell like a woman?" I asked him.

"Just been to the shower with a lovely lady," he said.

"Oh, please don't tell me you laid Mary Jane," I said, "I saw you run off with her in your arms"

"Oh no, I didn't do that," he replied.

Just then, the TV, which was set on Drake & Josh, switched to an NTSC Test screen and started beeping.

"Oh crap!" Monica said. She then hid under the couch.