Love and Poison

At our Havana House, I was awoken by loud giggles and heavy footsteps. I opened my eyes and saw Marriam walking in and I said "What's up, baby?".

Marriam said, "Ugh, don't call me that, thirsty dude".

"Thirsty dude?", I said," You were the one chasin' me since 2013....", but I heard Benzino laughing and he kissed Marriam on the lips. I said "What the heck, you go with Benzino?".

"Yeah, and I'm gonna marry him. He's a much better boyfriend than you", Marriam said.

I replied, "Yeah right, you loved everything I did back then. Where's this attitude coming from?".

Athlena Heart woke up next to me and said

"Baby, what's all the fuss?".

I asked, "Athlena Heart, why are you in my bed calling me baby?".

Athlena laughed and said "Boy you funny".

I said, "What do you mean? I don't remember going out with you".

Athlena said, "You better, you can't leave Jolena without a father".

I said "Jolena?" and saw a baby in a crib.

"This can't be right, I love Marriam, not Athlena", I said to myself.

I pulled out a knife and grabbed Benzino by the collar. Marriam was screaming and Athlena said "Baby, don't it". I pulled back my arm, and the knife came closer to his chest. Then I WOKE UP in my bed at the Havana House, with a disturbed look on my face, realizing it was just a dream. Mariah said "You okay Piyah?".

I got up and said robotically "Must kill Benzino. Must Kill Benzino". Mariah and Emmani held me and slowly put me back in bed.

7:00 A.M

We woke up and got ready for Shell Academy. Mariah and I had a pancake cooking contest and we fed them to Azyrea, Emmani, Kenyelle, and Deasia. Sadly, Mariah won and we drove our limo car through Highway 12. At Shell Academy, we were greeted by a new teacher that displayed lots of positivity. She said "Hello class, Good Morning, I'm Ms. Farlaneheight Who wants a cookie?".

"Me! Me! Me", the class cheered. But I kept silent, remembering all the crazy incidents related to cookies that we got in.

Everybody ate one, except me. I said "I'm not gonna eat that cookie".

"Oh come on", she said, and threw a cookie. "I will not...", but the cookie landed in my mouth. It tasted more like a brownie due to the melted delicious chocolate in the center. It melted deliciously in my mouth. Then I fell back as everything around me around me faded to black.

10:33 A.M

I woke in the hospital. The nurse said, "Whew, thank goodness. You almost died".

"I ALMOST DIED?!", I yelled.

The nurse said , "Good thing we saved you at the last minute. One more second and you would've been a goner".

The other nurse said, "You walked up to the daisies but didn't push them".

The main nurse said, "You walked up the face of death and said 'Nah, you're not my type'".

The other one said, "He got in his grave, didn't like it, then scrammed".

The other nurse said, "It was his time to die, but he changed the clock".

"Can we stop with all the death jokes please? And I don't have a type, I just like what I like", I said.

The nurse said "Okay, while your friends suffered minor pain, your cookie was almost fatal. We rescued you before the harmful chemicals got in your body. You might experience minor pains but it's gonna be alright".

I said, "That teacher, she almost killed me. She almost killed me. That teacher smiled in my face, and tried to kill me with 'kindness'. Oh she will be killed, but not with kindness".

"You're a crazy kid", The Nurse said.

"I know", I said, and left with my crew in the limo car.