Charter Bus Chaos

March 7, 2017 3:00 A.M

I was getting ready for the Beta Club Trip so we could escape to Orlando. I grabbed a black shirt with a green basketballs and some jeans and headed to the shower. After I took off my clothes I hopped in and heard a deep voice saying, "Hey pretty boy".

"You punk", I grumbled. I grabbed the towel rod and beat the spirit down, Indicated by it's loud screamin

"AAAAAAH! STOP. I HAVEN'T SEEN MY WIFE IN OVER TWENTY YEARS THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU".

There was a dead silence for a while as I got back dressed, but then out of the blue I got tackled out of nowhere and.....

Then I woke up and said "Yeah, I never playing haunted monopoly again". I yelled, "WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP EVERYBODY!".

Everybody woke up and moved like Zombies. We took showers, got dressed, grabbed a Pop-Tart and left Monica's room at 3:25 A.M. As we left, she said, "Damn, Imma miss you guys". She walked over to her fish tank and said, "Well, at least I still have youuuuuuuuuuu", singing highly at the word. She grabbed a fish and petted it while saying "Who's a good little fish? Who a good little fish?". Monica then kissed the fish three times then licked it while moaning.

While we left and walked down the sidewalk, the lady I spilled coffee on, Taria, looked at her window at us. In the background, her Teddy Bear was on the couch and The Notebook was playing on TV.

"Look at that scum, walking all smug while I'm trapped in a lonely hell, I'm hurt, I'm so hurt", She said to herself. She reached in her drawer and loaded a Desert Eagle.

"This is the night that fools die", she said while admiring her rifle. "Nobody understand, not even my ex-husband, I thought I could trust him but nooo, I slept with his best friend ONCE, and that nutcase has the nerve to divorce me. But I shall not let this injustice pass!". She then sat on the couch and said, "Isn't that right, Mr. Teddy?". She climbed on the couch and rubbed her hands around the bear.

"Oh, I just love your hairs", she said and started kissing the bear on the nose while stroking its' leg.

Meanwhile, we zoomed through the empty Tallahassee streets in the dark starry skies and bright street lights. We stopped by Sonic's on the way to get a late night burger and slush (I got Cherry Limeade) and drove to GEMS, where Astro Charter Buses were lining up and the children were playing, talking, and dancing. On the other side there were teenagers talking, listening to music, and sipping fake wine. By the time we got there it was 4:37 A.M, 18 minutes until we board the bus. We gathered by a fruit tree and discussed the plan

"Alright", I said. "We've been dreaming of this moment, we're gonna start a new living for ourselves in Orlando as soon as we get on the bus. I call second bus cause it looks so comfy".

"Yeah, it looks cool", Kenyelle said.

"Me for Second Bus, Too!", Mariah cheered.

After a few minutes, the guys helped carry to juice and cereal crates to the bus and put them in the bottom. Then it was time to board the bus, and we were headed toward the back, dodging teens who also desired to get a back seat. To save room, we had Deasia to sit on Kenyelle's lap. I licked back in my seat and opened up Netflix.

"Ah, time to watch some Archer", I said. Then the bus driver came on and I heard a very familiar voice. Very familiar voice

"Get on the damn bus and take a seat. Don't talk too loud or I will torture you. Do not fight, you morons look like monkeys doing it anyway, and don't make no freakin babies on the bus you kids are already retarded and we don't need your offspring. Be safe, beware of predators, and if you get sticky fingers, Mickey Mouse will kill you. Any Questions? Nope. Time for roll call".